Create a design brief based on the chosen event concept. The emphasis in the program should be on a range of activities united by a theme suggested by the aims and objectives of the event. - 3000 words
The design brief must include:
• core values of the event with identified aim and objectives
• theme – impressions and signals design
• audience identification
• site/venue design and map
• feasibility assessment of program.
logical justification of choices of theme, content, technology and venues
• description of relationship of the program and theme to the aims and objectives of the overall event
• audience profile and expected attendance
• explanation of how stakeholders’ needs are satisfied.