need to find and select a particular research challenge/issue (The recommended databases are IEEE,
Springer, and ACM (only 2009-present, not older) For example, in situation aware computing accuracy of
reasoning techniques is an issue.
choose THREE journal articles or conference papers from IEEE, Springer or ACM
and each of these papers will propose and introduce a new solution/approach to solve your
selected research problem. In addition to these 3 papers, you also need to read other papers to
gain a deep understanding of the research area and also to use these papers for referencing
purposes in your assignment.
In the research paper, first you will briefly discuss your selected research area, the research
issues/challenges, and the THREE selected approaches/methods proposed to deal with these
issues/challenges. Then you will compare and analyse THREE approaches using a set of
criteria (e.g. efficiency, time response, scalability, accuracy, etc) that you will choose and
define, and finally write a useful discussion based on your own understanding.
Guidelines by which to structure your essay:
1. The essay need to contain the following numbered headings (you could add subheadings):
1. cover page (your first page): a title, your name and ID, unit code (second
2. Introduction (about 100 words): a brief description about what paper is
about and what you are presenting in this paper.
3. Research Background (about 300 words): Describe briefly the background
of the topic and about this research area.
4. Research Challenges (about 300 words): Briefly describe the
challenges/issues that papers focus on.
5. Research Approaches (about 1000 words): Briefly describe the three
approaches/methods proposed to solve the problem (this section can be
divided into subsections) based on your understanding and focusing on the
points that are important to your research paper. Avoid reporting definitions
and descriptions directly from the papers because this will result in mark
6. Analysis and Discussion (about 1200 words): the three approaches/solutions
will be compared and analysed using a set of criteria that you will create and
define first. After comparison, you need to discuss the results e.g. to what
extent each approach addresses the issue, what are their weaknesses and
limitations or their strengths according to each criteria, and finally what other
open issues are there that haven’t been dealt with yet. This section should
reflect and include your critical thinking and deep understanding. Superficial
analysis and discussion will not achieve high marks.
7. Conclusion (about 100 words)- Conclude by summarizing the paper by
mentioning main points (concluded from your discussion) and make your final
point (a strong one).
8. References (this will not be counted in word limit)– list the details of all the
references you used in the paper according to the APA style (min your
selected 10 papers)
· The font used Times New Roman for the text, size 12 and 1.5 line space.
· In-text citation and references need to be according to APA style.
13 freelancere byder i gennemsnit $154 på dette job
i am an expert ..i am an expert ..i am an expert ..i am an expert ..i am an expert ..i am an expert ..i am an expert ..i am an expert ..i am an expert ..i am an expert ..i am an expert ..i am an expert ..
Hi, I'm sure I can assist with this project. I deliver both quality and top-notch writing in a timely efficient and cost effective manner. Kindly assign. Regards