1500 words assignment on Singapore Commercial Laws and Case Laws. Details as attached.
This assignment will be based on Singapore laws and case laws in Singapore.
Straits Times is a local English news paper.
Project MUST be completed by 2nd June 2014 (GMT+8).
No plagiarism. All work must be 100% original and must 100% pass through the various checking platforms; Copyscape, TurnItIn, iThenticate, Grammarly, WriteCheck, MIT's backend and etc.
Writer MUST have a degree preferably in Commercial Law, and familiar with APA referencing.
Please do not bid if you do not have any writing experience at Bachelor degree level.
Word Format: Size 12 Times New Roman font and 1.5 line spacing.
Referencing Style: APA
- be available on any of the following online messengers: Gmail Chat, MSN or Skype.
- communicate well.
- have the academic skills to complete this task to an extremely high standard.
- have excellent English; punctuation, vocabulary, citation and grammar skills.
- have integrity and be responsible and reliable.
- update us regularly of your progress.
- meet all criteria; else you will only be wasting your time as you will not receive any money from us unless you can deliver high quality work.
We must repeat again that quality of the writing is very important. Good writing and research skills, and knowledge on the subject are essentials.
Bid with 20% milestone only. Do not bid with anything above 20% milestone as it will be rejected.
Do note that unreasonable/ridiculous bids will be ignored as well.
By bidding this project, you acknowledge that you have read, understood and agree to all the above-mentioned requirements, and terms and conditions of your employer, gakuse.
21 freelancere byder i gennemsnit $58 på dette job
With a Phd I deliver exceptionally high quality papers within the specified time. I have access to unlimited online resources hence a guarantee of original, non-plagiarized work. Looking forward to work with you.