Note :more details files will be provided after salection of a freelancer/ writer.
The aim of this assignment is to enable students to apply, synthesize and evaluate their knowledge of quality and change within GERIATRIC AND STROKE area of practice. This will be achieved by drawing on the political, theoretical and empirical literature on the topics as well as knowledge and insights derived from professional practice and other ethical and legal issues of patients as appropriate.
The assignment consists of an evaluation of one of the four principles that underpin the Government’s Health Strategy (2001) and its application within a change initiative. The essay is grounded in the lectures, discussions and reference materials provided for the assingment as well as from personal reflections on your own practice area.
One of the four principles that underpin the Irish Government’s Health Strategy (2001) is quality. Reflecting on this principle you are required to:
1. Discuss the concepts of quality and change with reference to your own area of practice.
2. Select and introduce/propose a new practice initiative in your area of work. Justify the proposed change by drawing on a policy that is relevant to your area of practice, and appropriate evidence. Be mindful of the principle of quality and using a change theory of your choice, discuss the planning and implementation of the change.
3. Drawing on relevant literature, summarise the ways in which the change you introduced/proposed can enhance the care you provide to patients/clients in GERIATRIC AND STROKE care.
2 of 3
Outline the significance of quality and change within healthcare, considering the inter-relatedness of these two concepts as they relate to nursing practice. Conclude your introduction by outlining what you are going to discuss in your essay and state the type of initiative you will be discussing. (Max 300 words).
Body of Assignment (60%)
• With respect to the practicein (geriatric and stroke) initiative you are introducing, discuss the following:
1. Provide a critical analysis of the literature on quality and change
2. Identify the change that you propose making. Justify this in the context of a health policy that is relevant to your area of practice, and relevant research.
3. Using a change theory of your choice discuss how your proposed change was planned and implemented;
4. In your discussion, include any problems or obstacles you encountered when introducing the change and explain how you went about resolving them;
• Having applied the principle of quality during the implementation of the change, summarise how the change can enhance the quality of care you provide to patients/clients in your care. (Max 2400 words).
This section must be used to summarise the key points addressed in your essay and draw conclusions from your discussion. Comment how the change you have advanced or proposed contributed /will contribute to advancing care in your area of practice. It is important to note that this section is about concluding remarks and should not be used to continue your discussion and cite references (except if using a quotation). (Max 300 words).
19 freelancere byder i gennemsnit $141 på dette job
Greetings! I would love to collaborate with you once again. Looking forward for our collaboration. Shall assure you of excellent quality work. Awaiting your response and my selection. Cheers!
Hi, you can consider this project completed as per your requirements. I can really meet your expectations and willing to work on it whole heartedly. Kindly have a look at PMB. Thanks
Hi, I would be more than happy to help you. I am highly experienced and highly reviewed. I am able to provide samples of all of my work on request if this helps. Thanks
I have excellent team of programmers and designers to work on your project efficiently and complete job in time. Please check "private message box" for details . Thanks
Dear4 employer, I hold years of experience doing academic research and writing. one of my major areas is writing medical articles. I am sure to deliver quality work given the chance. Regards, Anaciata