Health promotion assignment 3
Description/focus Health Promotion Project Plan
Due Date Monday Week 13: 0700 am ACST (30 th may 2022)
Length 1200 words (excluding references)
The importance of the planning process in health promotion should not be underestimated.
Through this assessment students will develop their skills in assessing the needs of a community with relation to their chosen public health issue. They will plan an appropriate health promotion for their identified target audience, set goals, SMART objectives and strategies while also considering the evaluation process and its integration into the health promotion plan.
Identify a public health issue
1. Complete a Needs Assessment identifying:
· Social Assessment
· Epidemiological Assessment (qualitative and quantitative data)
· Behavioural and Environmental Assessment
· Educational and Ecological Assessment (predisposing, enabling, reinforcing factors)
2. Set a program goal
3. Finalise and describe the target group
4. Set objectives (S.M.A.R.T)
5. Devise strategies/methods or activities
6. Develop an evaluation plan – at what point will you complete Process, Impact and Outcome evaluation
7. Identify which Public Health Promotion Management perspective your health promotion falls into (primary, secondary or tertiary) briefly explain why?
The completion of readings and activities in the unit will build the underpinning knowledge for this assessment.
There is no definitive template for creating this report.
Presentation and formatting will be discussed further in the tutorials.
APA Version 7 is to be used at all times for referencing in this unit.
Submit at the Assessment 1 Submission point in the Learnline site for this unit.
Please refer to the assessment rubric in the Learnline site for this unit.
23 freelancere byder i gennemsnit $32 timen for dette job
Hi. i can deliver this project in few hours. My main motive is to provide quality content for my client. lets have quick chat for further discussion.