Reply using the word AD
Required 10AM June 7th GMT, NO LATER !!
NO PLAGIARISM, NO COPY AND PASTE, MUST BE ORIGINAL WORK
Budget range $50, less if you are a new freelancer and need positive feedback to get started !!
Assignment 1: Coursework which accounts for 40%
This assignment requires you to write a case study, no more or less than than 2000 words excluding tables, graphs and bibliography.
Identify a company of your choice and write a case study articulating that company’s innovation strategy and its innovation activities. The company MUST be a UK company
Helpful hints on how to choose your case:
Select a company for which reliable information is available, for example because:
• There are already academic case studies written on that company’s innovation activities, that you can reference
• There are public company reports can be easily accessed (a good database on which to search for company reports and general company information such as press releases and articles from the trade press etc....
Helpful hints on how to write your case:
Provide a short general introduction that describes:
• The company’s sector of operation and the nature of the innovation processes in the industry
• The company’s main economic activity and key economic data (size in terms of number of employees, turnover, location and main organizational structure if possible)
Describe the company’s innovation strategy:
• What role does innovation play in the company’s strategy? (For example, how important is innovation in order to maintain competitive advantage?)
• What are the company’s objectives with respect to innovation?
• How are they being pursued?
• Has the company’s strategy changed over time?
Describe the company’s innovation activities:
• What resources are they dedicating to innovation?
• Where do they source their ideas for innovation?
• What are the constraints that they encounter in their innovation activities?
• What kind of innovation outputs are they generating (patents, new products, new processes)?
What have you learned from this case? Do the theories we have studied so far help you understand this case better?
• Do not just copy and paste from the web
• Use multiple sources, not just one source
• You do not have to include all the points above nor followed the structure provided; these are just helpful suggestions