I need a way for users to be able to log their hours in real time. The time would get logged at a server from the desktops. It should have the following features:
1. Automatic logging of start time and end time.
2. Continuous display of your current working time in the task bar.
3. Automatic opening of the current day work after restart.
4. Commenting and categorization of jobs by project, type and teamwork.
5. Easy differentiation between chargeable and non-chargeable tasks.
6. Just one mouse click to start a new task and to stop the previous one at the same time.
7. Tracking of public holidays and days off (annual leave, sick leave, flextime).
8. Auto save all changes.
9. Can run in the notification area (system tray). It then displays your current working time in the tooltip of the tray icon.
30 freelancere byder i gennemsnit $1440 for dette job
we have developed an application for schools to keep track of the time students are logged in .. this is developed in C++/asp we can covert to .net if you wish, so let us check , jef