I need help with a new website. I already have a design, I just need you to build my blog. I have already started building it but I am having a few problems, which I think can be solved quickly.
I would like to work with someone in real time over chat, instead of just submitting requirements and having it built.
The website is https://www.travel.lifeofara.com. You can see my preliminary work there to get an idea of my problem.
1. Menu bar at the top
2. Sub Menu bar at the side, with posts feeding in based on category
3. Gallery with images/videos in a grid, with long descriptions visible below the photos
Problems I have:
1. Too much white space between the gallery items
2. When the screen size becomes smaller, the photos become too small to see. Therefore I think the solution is that the number of columns in the gallery should depend on the size of the screen. Currently you have to select the number of columns, you cannot make it a variable.
3. The sidebar becomes too cramped when viewed on small screens. Open to design options here.
17 freelancere byder i gennemsnit $41 på dette job
MM. Hi, I will do the 3 changes. please share details. Thanks. Relevant Skills and Experience HTML, CSS, JS Proposed Milestones $30 USD - milestone NA