We are looking for a casual but long term developer who can manage amends and upgrades to our Wordpress site in the future as well as do some upgrades that are needed now. I will make many weekly changes to the site myself however the new developer must be proficient in Wordpress and relevant plugins and functionality.
Please only respond to this ad if you have:
- Excellent spoken and written English
- Excellent experience with Wordpress themes and how to customise them
- A range of sites in your portfolio that include video, galleries, blogs, various Wordpress plugins such as forms, maps etc.
- Capacity to work on a job given 2-3 days notice (this is for minor jobs, for major work more notice will be given)
- Strong work ethic and ability to communicate and ask questions to ensure that you get the right information to perform the job correctly
- An eye for modern and clean design / please send me a link to a site that you think is awesome (it does not have to be a site that you have worked on) as this will show me what your style is – if you don’t send this in your response then I will know that you have not actually read my brief and your submission will not be taken seriously)
- A basic understanding of designing graphics or creating short video edits if needed
- An understanding of how to work with partners that provide widgets that display information from our CRM system. This company is called Healcode and they produce the code for these widgets and it can be very simply embedded