Are you a results-oriented sales associate with a high degree of self motivation, passion for sales, resilience and persistence, with ability to communicate with people at all levels?
We are a new startup online business, working in this business for a social mission. We are looking for an awesome sales associate to help us strategise and execute our sales operation and to grow our customer base. This can be a remote, part-time position, with flexible hours and long term engagement, and could also possibly transform into a full-time remote position.
This position may be yours if:
- You have a great depth of experience in sales, from planning until execution, from cold/warm calling to strategic prospecting skills.
- You are honest, trustworthy and reliable, able to commit to your scheduled work hours with your highest priority and dedication.
- You are motivated, driven and passionate about your role. You volunteer for new challenges without waiting to be asked.
- You know how to set the tone and pace for all calls, meetings, and sales writing to achieve a win-win buyer-seller agreement.
- You're going to take ownership of the time you spend with us and truly make a difference and bring the best value to our business and customers.
- As far as you're concerned, anything worth doing is worth doing right, every single time. You stay focused, and nothing falls through the racks on your watch.
- You will also need to be a great team player who values collaboration, integrity and are willing to push the limit to dedicate your best in order to grow as a part of this new team.
- You have excellent communication skills in English (highly fluent, both written and spoken)
- You are outgoing, have excellent interpersonal skills, very good time management and organisational skills. You will also need to demonstrate high initiative, yet able to follow instructions and organisational procedures. Ideally you always strive for more dials and more connects than other representatives.
- You demonstrate high desire in learning, highly motivated, integrity, and honesty. You will find a healthy balance between that self-starter attitude and an ability to turn coaching into results.
- You have brilliant analytics skills and can make sense of data and use that as a part of your sales strategy.
ADDITIONAL SKILLS THAT WILL BOOST YOUR APPLICATION:
- Background and experience in analytics (marketing analytics, Google E-Commerce Analytics).
- Top Sales Achievements / Business Development Manager experience.
Phone and email follow-ups will be required and all technology needed will be provided our company. All leads must be tracked through our CRM and follow-ups must be structured. Professional sales training via Coursera / Udemy will be provided to any candidate that is selected for the position. Hours are flexible and work must be performed between the hours of 9am and 7pm Melbourne time. More specific job requirements can be discussed via phone or *Removed by Admin*. Pay will be monthly with generous performance bonuses as leads turn into clients. Payment for part-time role will be pro-rated. In your bid please specify your full-time monthly expected salary.
We look forward to receiving your application and will be in touch with shortlisted candidates as soon as possible. Any questions, please feel free to let us know.
To apply, please answer the following questions:
1. Tell us in detail about your journey in sales role, how your profile matches with each of the above selection criteria and how you see yourself fit with this role. What made you passionate about the sales domain?
2. What are you most proud of what you have achieved throughout your career in sales?
15 freelancere byder i gennemsnit $1138 for dette job
Hello there, I am new in freelancer very Interested for this job. you can hire me a good result. I am the specialist on Website seo and marketing Sales & Business solutions.
Hi, Can we discuss the project further? I have done similar project and understood the project outline. Please give me a chance. A trial will convince you. Looking forward to work with you. Thanks