I'm looking for an independent salesperson to help grow a startup sunglass company. You must be hardworking, results-oriented and independent. Your primary responsibility will be to generate sales for the upcoming summer campaign.
Our team comes from a variety of backgrounds, with one thing in common: we all love what we do.
We currently collaborate with different partners, ranging from entrepreneurs to non-profit organizations, in a variety of industries.
We are looking for a talented and well-connected Independent Salesperson to sell high-quality and affordable sunglasses. This is a commission-only position with no cap on your potential earnings. Commission starts at 25% but we pay out at as much as 40%. We will provide you with product training and full support. We pay bi-weekly.
You will develop leads and sales through your contacts and by actively engaging businesses in your area. It is important that you build and foster a network of referrals to create new opportunities for revenue growth. We provide generous commissions and referral bonuses.
You will NOT need to prepare presentations, proposals, nor contracts. Our team handles all the customer service. You will only need to sell and follow up with clients to track their product satisfaction.
We have a simple sales process for you. Product orders are placed online via our website with your coupon code.
If you are ready to take the next big step in your sales career that allows you to control your own success, financial security, and independence, we want to talk with you.
• Demonstrated ability to convert prospects and close deals while maintaining established sales quotas.
• Professional demeanor and selling style.
• English or Spanish speaker living in Spain.
• Able to build and maintain lasting relationships with customers.
• Exceptional verbal communication and presentation skills.
• Self-motivated, with high energy and an engaging level of enthusiasm.
• University or college degree is a plus.
• Former business owner or operator is a plus
Please send an email telling me about yourself and answer the questions below!
1. For how long have you been selling?
2. How would you reach out to prospects and make sales?