Intro: Managing data in the cloud can be a very difficult task. It is made even more difficult when attempting to ensure performance and reliability. Once data are placed in the cloud, there are questions about how is that data accessed and audited, who can access the data, and can data in the cloud be tracked back to its original owner? In this assignment, explore how cloud data are accessed by users, cloud providers, and law enforcement; examine two important components of cloud technology: data provenance and process provenance; and make an argument for the performance and reliability of one provider of cloud technology.
Writing a paper about these:
You are the IT manager for a small electronics manufacturer with several valuable technical patents and an emerging international market. You have been tasked with providing a report on the viability of moving the company's data to the cloud.
Keeping the scenario in mind, research cloud data provenance and process provenance, making sure you address the following points:
- Create a strategic plan to move the company's data to the cloud while still ensuring data security
- Explain the differences between cloud data provenance and process provenance
- Explain three challenges in managing data in the cloud
- List and describe the problems with data access in the cloud and ownership
- Give a recommendation on the ability to remain anonymous in the cloud
- Explore and recommend a company policy that addresses law enforcement requests and data security
- Choose one provider of cloud technology and report on the performance and reliability of its product.
- What other ways are there to optimize cloud performance and reliability?
19 freelancere byder i gennemsnit $60 på dette job
Hello dear, I am here to help you write your project. I am well versed with cloud computing and will finalize it within a day. High quality work will always be guaranteed. Thank you
Dear client I would like to do your project . Please consider working with me with everything done as required. If you have additional requirements, please talk to me. Best Regards, Madeline