We are looking to get an app coded for iPhone (Android version later). If you are interested in this project, please let us know the following:
1) timeline for providing the products
2) how long you provide updates / bug testing for after product is provided
Basics of the project:::
- API will be provided to you from Symfony PHP backend. Symfony experience is a plus.
- the App you design will be similar in function to the web app version of the Symfony database
- must be multilingual
- functions will be controlled by the database user groups
- must utilize mobile devices features (ie: camera, GPS, push notifications)
- QRcode reader feature which will redirect to API functions
Dev Stage 1:
- user login, authorization via API database
- select language of app (2 languages)
- same feature set as web app such as forms, messaging, data feed
- QR code reader which redirects to API functions
- add 6 additional languages
- designated user group (Group # 2) shall be able to elect to share their GPS location to other users
- management level user group (Group #1) can enter addresses which will set off alerts in GPS when group 2 arrives at it.
This system is intended to be for managers & staff to work together. If it makes more sense during design to have 2 different apps submitted to Apple, please let us know.
We are looking to have this app done for Android after a working version of the iOS one is complete.
## Success of this first project will result in additional successive projects being automatically awarded to the programmer / programming team.
## milestones & timeline are not negotiable.
- 50% working model of dev stage 1
- 50% completion of products
125 freelancers are bidding on average $844 for this job
Hello Sir! I have already checked project and I have very big interesting. Already I have similar experiences of this project and can do this perfectly with my rich skill. [url removed, login to view] timeline is 30days. [url removed, login to view] fixing ti Mere