As our Social Media Marketing Manager, you'll need to:
• develop a social media strategy and set goals to increase brand awareness and increase engagement
• manage all social media channels such as Facebook, Instagram and Twitter
• plan content and delivery and use tools to manage multiple social media channels
• develop and manage competitions and campaigns that promote Lethal
• write engaging social media posts and articles
• create engaging multimedia content such as graphics and videos that is in-line with our theme, narrative, style, tone and voice, and/or outsource this effectively
• develop brand theme and narrative.
• form key relationships with influencers across the social media platforms
• manage and facilitate social media communities by responding to social media posts and developing discussions
• monitor and report on performance on social media platforms using tools such as Google Analytics
Skills & Experience
• Demonstrated knowledge of social media best practices to drive a positive community sentiment and a proven track record for cost effectively growing brand communities in the social media space
• Experience in developing monthly content calendars
• Experience in social media advertising, specifically Facebook
• Experience with Photoshop and experience with tools for video creation
• Ideally prior experience within digital music business
• Exceptional written and verbal communications skills
• A high level of self-motivation, attention to detail and organisation skills. You will be driving and owning this role, sometimes with minimum oversight and guidance.
Contract rate offered commensurate with experience.