Dette projekt slutter om 4 dage og har et gennemsnitligt bud på $950 USD.Få gratis pristilbud for et projekt som dette
Projektbudget$750 - $1500 USD
Bud i alt114
I am looking for a serious SEO consultant who is willing to start a journey boosting a brand new site surrounding Alpine Ski Sport. The vision of the site is to follow all news related to alpine ski sport – starting with a focus on the Alpine World Cup and spreading through other ski activities as well as Travel and Leisure – all in due motion as the site matures.
The job is planned to last for 4 months. After the 4th month the effort will be assessed and discussed. Any potential continuation of the cooperation shall then be based on mutual agreement.
The budget required for the assignment is subject to discussion.
Requirements for the right candidate for this particular gig:
1. The candidate is master within the “art of linkbuilding”
2. The candidate must review the coding of the existing site, provide suggested changes to the setup of the site´s coding (should there be anything). Any on-page SEO, linkstructure, Metatags, Meta description or plugin changes needs to be argumented.
3. The candidate must outline a 4 month plan on how he/she wants to handle the SEO. What characterizes the way the candidate handles SEO? More specifically:
a. What are his/hers expectation as to which “pace” should the linkbuilding be started with in order to avoid penalizing?
b. What frequency level of article posting should be expected from me(contractors responsibility)?
4. List of references
5. Demonstrate which particular achievements the candidate has obtained for particular cases. Example of KWs which the candidate managed to get elevated from rank X to rank X+Y.
Ønsker du at tjene nogle penge?
- Fastsæt dit budget og din tidsramme
- Beskriv dit forslag
- Bliv betalt for dit arbejde
Ansæt Freelancere, der også bød på dette projekt
Søger du arbejde?
Arbejd på projekter som dette og tjen penge hjemme fra!Tilmeld dig nu
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online