We are looking for a developer to join into our team and work with us on the same big project.
Main prerequisites for this position:
- being proactively communicative (fluent English)
- able to work in agile environment and adapt to shifting requirements
Successful applicant should be able to demonstrate:
- strong general OOP knowledge
- web development good practices
- understanding of common security threats online
- web applications performance optimization strategies
- some experience with PHP
A big plus would be:
- extensive experience with testing frameworks (for both JS and PHP)
- feeling comfortable with AWS
- prior projects on Symfony2 framework
This is an opening for full-time position: 8 hours per day, ~40 hours per week and ~160 hours per month. But working hours are flexible with only requirement to have few hours overlap with the rest of the engineering team and US office (California, UTC-8).
When applying please provide in cover letter short description of why do you think I have to choose you and not your fellow developer, highlight your best skills and experiences that you think perfectly fit this opening.
If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask them in cover letter.