PLEASE READ THE FULL PROJECT DESCRIPTION BEFORE BIDDING. WE WILL ASK YOU ABOUT IT
We have a nearly finished user management system. It’s written in PHP with the use of CodeIgniter.
It’s basically an application for users to register and maintain a profile. Next to that they follow a step-by-step plan to submit required information and documents.
The admin can manage users, edit info and keep a report page with automated checks for keeping track of progress of the step-by-step plan, notes and tasks.
Our system is close to finished. We’re looking for a developer that can:
- Add the final touch on front-end design
- For example aligning and distributing content for a better look.
- Extend existing functionality
- For example the possibility to reject documents with an automated email notification within our existing document management system.
- Making certain user profiles visible for other users by manual matching by the admin.
- Changing and adding content
- Adding content and changing the order of the step-by-step plan around.
- Adding documents for download under existing buttons.
We are looking for a programmer that can work very closely with our project manager. We’re aiming to finish everything within 3 days by cooperating via screenshare to work efficiently.
60 freelancers are bidding on average $253 for this job
Hi I work towards providing reliable, relevant and robust IT solutions at most competitive prices to my customers. I ensure 100% customer satisfaction so lets start Thanks
Hi, A 6 years experienced PHP, CI expert is at your service. Looking forward to hear from you. Some of my past works are: [url removed, login to view] [url removed, login to view] [url removed, login to view] [url removed, login to view] [url removed, login to view] something Mere