Do you love talking or writing about real estate and investing?
Can you create content in the first person, friendly style that’s popular with bloggers?
If you answered “yes” to both questions, then here is a project that’s perfect for you:
1) I need a good native-English writer who has experience with writing an e-book on real estate in the Philippines.
2) For this project, I want you to write a 15-pages mini e-book Guide on Owning a Condominium Unit in the Philippines.
3) I would need you to do FULL research on such topic and write the e-book for my target market who are Filipino Millenials - working locally and abroad.
4) I reserve the right of ownership for your output, and I will do necessary edits before publishing.
5) No plagiarism will be tolerated. You can use other websites to do research, but the final work will be 100% unique content, with links to any references you’ve used. I use COPYSCAPE to double check the final work. When bidding, please provide samples of articles that directly relate to investing or real estate. If I like your bid, I’ll reply back with more details about what’s required.
6) I will require you to sign IP agreement and Non-disclosure Agreement of Freelancer.
7) Also, include the words “leronleronsinta” on your message response to me. That way I know you’ve read this entire description and understand what I need for this job. Feel free to use the private message board if you have any questions or need further clarification.