We require a basic solution to measure distance a car has traveled to be a part of larger project. The idea was possibly to use optical flow sensors (ADNS chips) although we aren't tied to using that if a better solution is suggested.
The requirements are:
* Must provide a basic circuit design (PCB not required yet)
* Must provide a means in which to output distance from circuit (Via some kind of serial / TTL / data signal)
* Must be cheap and easy to source components (looking to manufacture)
* Must provide source code for microcontroller (If used)
* Must have effective range from bottom of car to surface of 30mm to 150mm.
* Must provide evidence that solution will be effective
* A GPS must not be used
* Accuracy of device must be within +/- 10mm
Completion of this project may increase chances of a bigger contract down the line for further PCB design and more circuits that are required.
20 freelancers are bidding on average $816 for this job
hi, i am working in electronics design since 6 years. i would like to work with you Relevant Skills and Experience electronics/circuit Proposed Milestones $277 NZD - complete
Accuracy +- 10mm ? It is impossible )) Relevant Skills and Experience I used accelerometers before Proposed Milestones $155 NZD - Schematic Stay tuned, I'm is still working on this proposal.