Designing and manufacturing the system consisting of the following subsystems:
1. Pulse laser diode driver for Osram SPL PL90 pulsed laser diode using avalanche transistor or fast MOSFET with transistor driver IC. Pulse duration 2 - 50 ns., peak current to 40Amps or more and repetition rate up to 50MHz to be able to set externally.
2. Avalanche photo diode receiver circuit consisting of First Sensor AD500, (see for example Analog Devices application note for ADL 5713 plus AD8305). Should set supply voltage externally to be able to use other APD.
3. Synchronization and Time-base expansion (timebase sampling) circuit to acquire transmit signal and the returned signal profile. The circuit consists of fast ADC 12 bit. The acquisition shifts with every new laser pulse on dt depending on period of profiling. More info will be provided on request.
Particular attention should be paid to thermal drift and EMF. Circuit should output waveform profile to the controller.
The components of the system should be like Arduino and its shields. Be able to interconnect to form above system and be used independently with ability to set parameters over some interface.
4. Micro controller available on the market (with USB, WiFi and Bluetooth) is to be selected for signal processing and setup of the subsystems or FPGA for signal processing.
5. Write a test software for waveform display, distance calculation and equipment setup.
6. Order manufacturing and assembling of few sets over reputable online PCB manufacture and test the results to verify performance.
7. Provide design files and ready samples for final verification.
8. Your great experience is required to improve the concept.
22 freelancere byder i gennemsnit $2590 for dette job
Hello! We are extremely interested in this project and would love to work on this project, please reply back to discuss further. Looking forward to hearing from you soon. Thanks!