We are trying to find a developer who can develop a new agent panel for vicidial. We have already designed it and it is very different from the one which comes by default with vicidial. It is designed to work with manual dial only and gives more freedom to the agent. Most of the call functionality is same except the following:
1. Search box on top of the screen where agent can search a lead based on post code, telephone etc.
2. Add new lead by entering new data manually in the agent screen
3. Dated comments where a history of comments should be shown at the bottom of the screen in descending order, just like a thread in this forum is displayed.
4. Agents should be able to select which list they want to dial from using a drop down listing all the lists in a campaign. This obviously will work only when there is only one agent logged into the campaign. I know this can be achieved by list mix from admin panel but its the customer requirement to give freedom of choosing a list to the agents.
5. Campaign stats section is also needed to show count of each call-outcome/disposition on the agent screen for them to see how the campaign is going.
6. Agents by looking at the campaign stats can decide and filter leads based on call-outcome/disposition.
6 freelancers are bidding on average £1132 for this job