Woo Commerce + mobile App
We product natural medical products for everyday ailments and concerns. The website is our showcase of our 20 products, enabling customers to reach our different solutions and if interested to buy, get redirected to Amazon to complete the purchase.
We require the following to be custom developed and installed.
1. Woo commerce website. We will use this theme [url removed, login to view] and provide you the source files. You are required to customize the theme with the following:
The website will have the following sections:
- Homepage (sliders, some content boxes and all our products listings with various filters*).
- Top menu (Home Shop v Concerns v Ailments v User v Our Story Blog)
v= drop down menu which will show filter options.
- Shop (with filters by different category*)
- Quick view
- Product details page (name, tag, pics – all square, description, highlighted features, buy on amazon (linked to amazon page), reminder, social media share, detailed description, list of ingredients, dosage, tags (for search like filters), reviews (admin approved), related products link.
- Body Analysis Quiz (which supplement is right for me?). This is a QnA which the user will do- basis of which you will share a type of person with him/her. For each type, we will tag some of our products as recommendations to show. You will show that product list to them. They may choose to save this info to their profile for future use (requires signup/login) or not do so at all.
- Our story will be one or 2 pages about us as per the theme template
- Wellbeing (blogs) – blogs shall be added to the site and will also be tagged for our ailments, concerns, user types, nature, season, body type and medicine names. This is very important. And if the user is logged in, we should show the user blogs for their body type and reminders setup and then other blogs. If not logged in, we can show all.
- My profile – here the user can edit their profile (user/pass/email/mobile), review their saved quiz results and add/edit/delete their reminders.
- Contact us- save this info to a ticket management system and into mailchimp.
- Login, signup, forgot password and Allow user to stay logged in.
*Each of our 20 products can be tagged for/ filtered by/ categorized as (one or more of these- each product may not have each of these filters):
1. By ailment
2. By concern
3. By user
4. By nature (it can be a compound or a pure herb)
5. By season
2. iOS and Android app
The native mobile apps will have 3 sections:
- Products (enabling the user to see our product list, product details, click to buy (redirect new window to amazon link, or setup reminder. Unlike the web reminders, these reminders should appear as notification on the users screen. Again, allow reminder setup without login. If user wants to save reminders to their profile, ask to login/signup. Product details will include square images, title, tagline, description, dosage, set reminder/buy now options.
- Which supplement is right for me (quiz). Again, show products based on results and ask user if they want to save results (requires login).
- My profile (my reminders, my profile and my Quiz results/retake quiz)
- Wellbeing (Blogs) (again show as per my quiz results/reminders first – if available).
- Our story (similar to website)
- Contact us (form similar to website- linked to ticket management).
- Login, signup, logout, forgot password, Allow user to stay logged in.