For our e-commerce business, we are looking for a full time service engineer /manager for repairing 3d printers that are coming back.
We didn't choose a location yet, so we can pick that location close to your place. Or just your place would be possible as well.
Our business is focussed on the 3d printing market. Which means we sell 3d printers and supplies. We do that now in mainly the Netherlands and Belgium. But shortly we will be expanding to the whole EU.
Here is some video about 3d printing:
[login to view URL]
You will be responsible for:
- communicating with suppliers for parts
- communicating internally with service department
- controlling the logistics flow of printers that are coming back
- ordering parts
- managing the stock levels of the parts
- repairing the printers
- and managing the whole thing.
- also creating systems around the process, and designing and optimizing the processes.
Apart from that, we are a young, innovative company. In other words, there is a lot of room for you to collaborate with our team on improving our workflows and processes. We like to give you room for your ideas! We believe in making mistakes and personal leadership to help you become the best service engineer you can be! As we grow, there is also room for you to take on more responsibility. Good English speaking and writing skills are therefore essential.
What do you bring?
- You have a technical higher education degree.
- For example in mechanical engineering, electrical engineering, Industrial Engineering, Mechatronics, Industrial Automation, and so on.
- You have experience with repairing technical products, experience as service engineer
- You have experience with 3D Printing/3D printers
- You are willing to build a business unit, with multiple service engineers that you will be in charge of, but for now not yet.
- You can make 3D models with programs as illustrator etc.
- An analytical insight
- Open to feedback
- Fluent in English speaking and writing
- You are in possession of fast internet and a good telephone
Pré (Not mandatory but extra):
- Ideally you also have experience in programming. Ideally in Python.
What do we offer?
- A full-time senior service engineer / manager job
- Time and place independent work
- Room for you to work in an international business, that is active across the globe. Since we will be expanding to multiple countries very shortly.
If you are interested, please answer the following questions: (NOTE: we only approach someone when the questions have been answered)
1. What technical knowledge did you acquire during your education?
2. What did you learn about technical service during your working life?
3. Are you available to work with us full-time?
4. Are you an expert with Technical Support, Repairing Products and 3D Printing?
Thank you for your time! We are looking forward to getting in touch with you! Also, feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
CEO and CIO
PLEASE ADD YOUR FIXED MONTHLY RATE TO YOUR PROPOSAL