Water Treatment is a vital process that involves the prevention of water-borne diseases and the protection of natural resources all over the world. A Water Treatment Professional, like a chemist or an environmental engineer, can help develop custom solutions to clean, purify, and treat water or wastewater sources. These professionals can create mechanical and chemical processes to eliminase dangerous pollutants, bacteria, and other contaminants with industrial standards in order to make water safe for drinking and irrigation.
Here's some projects that our expert Water Treatment Professionals made real:
- Producing accurate and comprehensive literature reviews about topics like Trihalomethanes formation
- Employing specialized techniques such as Direct Contact Membrane Distillation (DCMD), Air-Gap Membrane Distillation (AGMD), Vacuum Membrane Distillation (VMD)
- Establishing innovative designs for Booster Pump systems
- Developing comprehensive calculations for Photovoltaic (PV) Water Pumping Systems
- Creating videos that explain Vacuum Evaporator process
- Studying the effects of Combined Fermentation System on wastewater treatment
- Assessing the influence of mechanical mixing on Modular Moving Bed Biofilm Process (MBBR) performance
Water Treatment is an essential step towards protecting one's health and environment. With Freelancer.com's extensive database of assuredly qualified Water Treatment professionals, you can guarantee quality results from any projects that involve water treatment solutions. Post your project today on Freelancer.com to hire your own expert Water Treatment Professional and give yourself peace of mind about providing clean and safe water for everyone!Baseret på 430 bedømmelser, giver vores klienter os Water Treatment Professionals 4.55 ud af 5 stjerner.
Ansæt Water Treatment Professionals
We are seeking skilled candidate with experience in water treatment systems to design and create detailed schematic drawings for a Compact Waste Water Filtration System. The ideal candidate will have expertise in the use of plate-type ceramic membranes as the primary filtration medium and will be responsible for specifying all necessary equipment and components to ensure the system meets high efficiency and environmental standards. Responsibilities: Design a compact wastewater filtration system utilizing plate-type ceramic membrane technology, tailored to meet specified performance criteria. Create detailed schematic drawings of the entire system, including all mechanical components, piping, and ancillary systems. Specify equipment types and models for all components of the system, includ...