Textile Engineering is a field of engineering that deals with designing, producing and using of fabrics. It combines the principles of physics, chemistry and mathematics to design, create and manufacture new textiles and related products. Textile engineers analyze different areas of textile production such as choosing fibers, yarns and fabrics as well as creating dyeing and finishing processes to create materials that fit their needs.
With Textile Engineering experience one can apply the principles of physics and chemistry to create finished fabrics that serve a specific purpose. From a short run end product such as an activewear fabric for your team's uniforms to large-scale manufacturing for medical fabric for mass production make due to regulations, Textile Engineers have the skills to do it all.
Here's some projects that our expert Textile Engineers have made real:
- Created custom embroidery designs for clothing companies
- Developed scripts to replace words on text files
- Helped clothing companies procure technical partners for their factories
- Developed garment production plans for uniform production companies
- Utilized engineering knowledge for designing dog leashes/slings
- Perfected prototypes for custom cart covers
- Addressed client needs by engineering modern backpacks specifically to hold electric skateboards
- Devised pattern and tech drawings for baby changing pads
- Used advanced engineering techniques to develop materials with embedded GPS technology
- Used skills like form filling to meet desired regulations while maintaining high payouts
Freelancer.com's textile experts are trained in the industry's best practices and offer expertise in turning any textile idea into reality. So if you're looking for the right textile engineer, post your project on Freelancer.com now! With us, you're one step closer to making your vision come to life.Baseret på 1,248 bedømmelser, giver vores klienter os Textile Engineers 4.61 ud af 5 stjerner.
Ansæt Textile Engineers
I will need to receive shipments within a week of placing an order with you. Please only bid if you can do this. I need a seamstress who can make girls swimwear from patterns I provide. They will need to be fully lined. The fabric will be mailed directly to you. You will need to provide your own machines, thread, etc.. These need to be done professionally and finished with a coverstitch. Please make your quote per piece.