Power Converters are electrical components in many devices and systems that convert one form of energy into another. Power Engineers specialize in designing, manufacturing, and maintaining power converters. They can create custom solutions for any application, from low-power applications like cellphones and computers to large power intensive applications like factories and solar energy systems. With a complete understanding of how electricity works and how it’s used, a Power Engineer can be extremely valuable to any project.
Here's some projects that our expert Power Engineer made real:
- Developing renewable energy power solutions such as solar PV systems
- Creating high power electrical models with virtual synchronous-generators
- Designing bidirectional cell balancers to protect bus batteries connected to a 12V/24V/48V Bus
- Building reliable energy storage systems using simulations
- Constructing smart solutions for PV installations on residential buildings
- Computing load flows on complicated 4bus networks and providing voltage control as well as reactive compensation
- Integrating rectifiers, inverters and power converters such as boosts and bidirectional ones
- Documentation editing projects, such as converting PowerPoints in PDFs that are 2 slides per page into editable version in PowerPoints
By hiring a Freelancer Power Engineer, any business or group can benefit from custom solutions tailored to the specific application. Whether it’s a factory or a residential building, our Power Engineers make sure the project runs smoothly and is energy efficient. If you are considering developing a project that requires electricity or energy conversions, consider posting your project on Freelancer.com and hire a Power Engineer to assist in delivering the perfect solution for you.Baseret på 2,036 bedømmelser, giver vores klienter os Power Engineers 4.76 ud af 5 stjerner.
Ansæt Power Engineers
I am looking for an experienced electrical design engineer to assist with the design and engineering of an EV (Electrical Vehicle) for the transportation of goods. The specific tasks include circuit design, power distribution, power system, control and protection, and vehicle lighting design. - The project requires expertise in electrical engineering and design principles. - Knowledge of EV systems and components is essential. - The ideal candidate should have experience in designing and engineering EVs or similar electrical vehicles. - The electrical design needs to be completed within 1 month. - The client has specific requirements and preferences for the design, which will be provided upon hiring. If you have the necessary skills and experience in electrical design for EVs, please su...