Penetration Testing Jobs
Penetration Testing, or “pentesting” for short, is a valuable service for businesses and organizations of all sizes. It involves trying to access a system, website, or service illegally in order to expose any vulnerabilities that hackers can exploit. This allows IT departments and the people that protect the organization’s data to see those security issues before anyone malicious does. A Penetration Tester can help an organization keep their systems securely running by tackling any issues they discover while testing their systems.
Here's some projects that our expert Penetration Testers made real:
- Demonstrating proprietary techniques and practices related to identifying and remediating security vulnerabilities
- Preparing vulnerability assessment reports on potential weak spots in existing infrastructure
- Optimizing systems for increased resilience with rigorous stress and load tests
- Evaluating networks and services for common exploits that can easily be addressed
- Exploring custom software for any issues prior to release
- Securing voice counter-parties with careful auditing of cloud functions
Penetration Testing is one of the more comprehensive ways a company can test their security vulnerabilities, exposing any issues before they become a problem. Freelancer.com has plenty of experienced Penetration Testers ready to take on your project. Don’t put the security of your business at risk by waiting to address these potential issue. Post your project today and hire a Penetration Tester on Freelancer.com.Baseret på 7,638 bedømmelser, giver vores klienter os Penetration Testers 4.75 ud af 5 stjerner.
Ansæt Penetration Testers
Our organization is looking for an experienced professional to conduct a network penetration test on our IT infrastructure. We are looking for comprehensive testing that will include probing and evaluating our network security defenses. Our IT infrastructure is relatively small, with less than 50 devices. It is essential that we have this testing completed as soon as possible. If you are confident in your skills and have experience in conducting penetration testing, then we'd love to hear from you. We're seeking a capable and diligent individual who has a thorough understanding of networks and web applications, as they will be responsible for uncovering and analyzing any security flaws present in our system. Ideally, the chosen candidate would have knowledge in areas such as codi...