Open Source, or the open sharing of coding, is the process of making source codes available to the public that anyone can access, use and even modify. It's software that encourages collaboration, feedback and freedom for developers who are willing to use it. Open source projects are often community driven and have been improved through worldwide contributions from coders who have put their efforts into building these programs. An Open Source Expert is someone who harnesses the power of open source technologies to create beautiful yet powerful works of software engineering. The Expert will take your project and use knowledge of various coding languages, such as C#, Java and Python, to make sure that your project is worked on by the best of the best. With Freelancer.com you can make sure your open source project will be completed by finding top notch coders with expertise in all major coding languages.
Here's some projects that our Open Source Experts made real:
- Creating custom tools which allow clients to search or fetch specific data from multiple sites
- Developing communications tools with features like CRM/HRM and reporting functions
- Writing programs in language like C, Java, Python or Perl with web-based functionality
- Developing mobile applications with payment modules and back end software
- Creating secure exchange/email servers with high level security protocols
- Developing embedded software which interfaces with wireless mesh components like Zigbee and 802.15.4g
- Documenting IBM Cloud deployments on 10 open source projects
Open source technology can be a powerful tool when placed in the hands of a well versed expert. With Freelancer.com clients can find coders who are renown for their skills in this area and know how to get the job done right no matter which direction your project takes you in. Find your ideal open source expert today and see what they can do for you!Baseret på 12,685 bedømmelser, giver vores klienter os Open Source Experts 4.85 ud af 5 stjerner.
Ansæt Open Source Experts
I am looking for a skilled Python and Java developer/programmer to write code for me to submit (pull request) to open-source projects on GitHub. This is part of a school project. I will retain the code ownership along with the IP. I also need the person to browse through Stackoverflow and submit answers to me so I can post them on Stackoverflow. Like the code requirement/clarification, I will also retain ownership of the Stackoverflow answers. Skills and Experience Required: - Proficiency in Python and Java programming language - Experience in developing new features for open-source projects - Familiarity with the process of contributing to open-source projects - Strong problem-solving skills and ability to debug and fix bugs - Good communication skills to effectively provide answers on ...