Jenkins is a widely-used automation and development tool developed to support huge, complex software engineering teams, freeing up the development process for teams to focus on innovating, instead of manual testing tasks. Jenkins is the standard for continuous integration and is widely used in modern software development organizations. With Jenkins, developers can automate tasks such as building, testing, and deploying applications to an environment such as the cloud.
A Jenkins Developer is sought after by companies looking to add the reliability of Jenkins to their organizations. These developers are experts in Jenkins, with experience configuring and deploying it to streamline and automate processes like testing, building, and deploying applications. Companies who are looking to add productivity and efficiency to their organization often look for experienced Jenkins Developers!
Here's some projects that our expert Jenkins Developers made real:
- Ensuring dependencies installed correctly onto Ubuntu Docker images
- Building applications with Jenkins pipelines
- Troubleshooting plugins for optimum performance
- Integrating applications with web servers
- Automating processes related to cloud computing
- Generating XML files conditionally
- Configuring pipelines and deploying them into minikubes
- Integrating servers with Jenkins SSH plugins
Jenkins Developers are invaluable to companies across multiple industries - they bring expertise in automating key development processes, adding efficiency and productivity throughout organizations. Here at Freelancer.com we connect business owners with expert Jenkins Developers - post your project today and get started on your journey to cutting-edge development automation!Baseret på 14,442 bedømmelser, giver vores klienter os Jenkins Developers 4.9 ud af 5 stjerner.
Ansæt Jenkins Developers
I am looking for a freelancer who can help me build a pipeline in Azure Jenkins Pipeline using Packer. The purpose of the pipeline is to deploy applications. Skills and Experience: - Strong experience in building pipelines in Azure Jenkins using Packer and terraform - Proficiency in deploying applications through pipelines - Knowledge of Azure infrastructure management - Familiarity with Packer and its integration with Jenkins - Understanding of CI/CD best practices Specific Preferences: - The freelancer should have specific preferences for tools and languages used in building the pipeline. Timeline: - The project is expected to be completed within 1-2 weeks.
- Hacer las implementaciones y configuraciones de los procesos CI/CD para aplicaciones web. Proveer documentación. - Realizar la instalación, despliegue de Docker y Jenkins. Proveer documentación. - Proveer instrucciones claras y documentación para el manejo y administración del flujo de trabajo. - Integración del GItHUB y Docker para control de versiones y gestión del código documentación. - En base a su conocimiento y experiencia con flujos de trabajo CICD proveer recomendación del lenguaje principal de la aplicación y lenguaje para la configurar el pipeline CI/CD. Proveer documentación de la aplicación desarrollada y la configuración pipeline.
I am looking for a skilled developer to help me build a packer pipeline in a shared library using Groovy script. The main objective of this project is to build and publish Windows 10 AMI images to the Azure centralized gallery. Preferred Programming Language: Groovy Azure Centralized Gallery Requirements: No specific requirements, open to suggestions Deadline: The completion of this project is expected in less than 1 week. Skills and Experience: - Strong experience in Groovy scripting - Knowledge of Packer and its pipeline configuration - Familiarity with Azure and its centralized gallery - Experience in building and publishing Windows 10 AMI images - Ability to work within a shared library environment - Strong problem-solving skills and attention to detail