Heating, Ventilation, and Air Conditioning (HVAC) Engineering is an important field of engineering, which caters to the comfort of people and their environment. HVAC Engineers work in the areas of design, commissioning, maintenance and retrofitting of systems used to ventilate and control airborne contaminants. Their job is to balance air quality and temperature among different rooms or spaces while also controlling moisture, humidity, and air flows. Using their expertise and knowledge of building science, they can help you achieve a comfortable living space that promote quality living and wellbeing.
Here’s some projects that our expert HVAC engineers have made real:
- Designing a 500kW chiller system compliant with ASHRAE guidelines
- Planning the locations of functionality controls such as HVAC controllers
- Creating an evaporative air conditioning system for outdoor seating
- Revamping mid-level designs by adding air pressure cleaning systems
- Creating detailed drawings for proposed and existing models
At Freelancer.com we understand the needs of every client looking for an experienced HVAC engineer for their project. With our vast pool of talented HVAC engineers whom specialize in different areas coupled with their wealth of experience, you rest assured that your project is in safe hands. If you’re looking to find an experienced HVAC engineer on Freelancer.com who can help in the design, commissioning and maintenance of your HVAC systems then post your project today!Baseret på 4,695 bedømmelser, giver vores klienter os HVAC Engineers 4.85 ud af 5 stjerner.
Ansæt HVAC Engineers