General Tax Advisory Jobs
General Tax Advisory is a field of professional services that specialize in advising and planning for tax implications of complex financial decisions. A General Tax Advisory Professional can help in optimising a client's financial performance by analysing the present situation and then formulating potential strategies to reduce overall tax burden. This includes helping the clients understand the tax codes, regulations, rate structures and other related legal documents, as well as giving legal advice on effectively managing their income and assets for reducing taxation.
Here's some projects that our expert General Tax Advisory Professional made real:
- Expanding the understanding of foreign investment laws and their impact on taxation - 2
- Consulting to provide advice on the strategies for the reorganization of businesses - 3
- Analyzing clients' financial situations to provide better insight into their tax liability - 2
- Researching local rules and regulations to maximize tax efficiency when dealing with capital gains - 5
- Helping address client concerns with International Tax Treaties - 3
No matter how large or small a project is, our experienced General Tax Advisory Professionals on Freelancer.com are always up for the task, so why wait? Post your General Tax Advisory Project now and hire a trusted expert today!Baseret på 752 bedømmelser, giver vores klienter os General Tax Advisory Professionals 4.74 ud af 5 stjerner.
Ansæt General Tax Advisory Professionals
Our Company (leading International Freight Forwarding company) looking for an experienced Customs Broker in Melbourne with knowledge of the Oil & Gas industry. This would be on-going work with flexible expectations for completion of the customs clearance process (5+ days). We need someone who is reliable and who is familiar with the laws and regulations of exporting and importing goods with Oil & Gas projects. Experiance with OIL & GAD is a must. If you feel you have the experience necessary to take on this job and provide the required support, please reach out to me so we can discuss further.