Energy and Resource Tax refers to the taxes imposed on the use, sale, or consumption of natural resources such as minerals, oil, and gas. Energy and Resource Tax Managers help organizations understand how to navigate taxation laws, understand the impact of new legislation on existing already-established regulations, and work to ensure that a company stays in compliance with tax regulations.
Here's some projects that our expert Energy and Resource Tax Managers made real:
- Analyzed federal, state, and local regulations to create tax strategies for clients.
- Developed reports for clients about potential taxation changes and effect on returns.
- Worked with clients to file income statements, annual returns and other tax documents.
- Investigated potential tax liabilities and opportunities for credits/incentives.
- Assisted clients with audits of entities and provided advice in assessing risk.
- Assessed costs associated with business operations related to energy and resource taxes.
Our Energy and Resource Tax managers are experts at navigating the often complex world of taxation regulations. Clients get peace of mind knowing that they are in expert hands while conserving internal resources. If you're looking for an experienced Energy and Resource Tax Manager, why not post a project on Freelancer.com? Our talented pool of professionals will be able to help you find an expert for your specific needs.Baseret på 1,591 bedømmelser, giver vores klienter os Energy and Resource Tax Managers 4.94 ud af 5 stjerner.
Ansæt Energy and Resource Tax Managers