DOS, the Disk Operating System, is a single-user digital operating system created for the IBM computer line in 1981. It’s an important technology that drove most of the computer industry for more than a decade and is still used in some systems today. DOS Developers work to customize DOS-based software and offer programming services for clients who are looking to get things done more efficiently using the language code unique to this system.
Our expert DOS Developers can help make your digital vision a reality, whether you’re creating a terminal interface or developing multimedia applications that push the boundaries of DOS capabilities.
Here are some projects that our expert DOS developers made real:
- Writing batch scripts to automate processes
- Developing registration software and automating installation processes
- Building billing order systems in assembly language
- Using IntX groupings of integer values as single large IntX
- Creating code to obtain PC information and make it bootable
- Making GCC 32 bit compatible
- Copying files and verifying checksums between source and destination
Our team of experienced DOS Developers can help you customize your software or programming projects no matter how complex. By hiring an adept DOS Developer on Freelancer, your project will be completed correctly, on time and within your budget. If you’re searching for skilled help with any of your project ideas, we recommend you post your project here on Freelancer.com and hire one of our expert DOS Developers to make sure your vision comes true.Baseret på 10,004 bedømmelser, giver vores klienter os DOS Developers 4.83 ud af 5 stjerner.
Ansæt DOS Developers