Big Data is the ever-growing amount of structured and unstructured data sets that organizations capture and analyze in order to gain insight, make decisions, and achieve their long-term strategic objectives. A Big Data Developer is arguably one of the most important roles in an organization's data team. These developers have the necessary skills and knowledge to draw insights from large or complex datasets, scale and optimize large datasets manipulations, to automate some of a client's processes, build algorithms for data processing tasks, maintain large databases, work with distributed computing tools for big data initiatives, synch with cloud services and on-site infrastructures and many more. In summation, a Big Data Developer can be critical to helping the organization use the collected data in a meaningful way.
Here’s some projects that our expert Big Data Developer made real:
- Utilized complex algorithms such as KMeans/BisectionKMeans to find anomalies in large datasets.
- Built custom infrastructure solutions that employ massive databases leveraging distributed computing.
- Developed pipelines and dashboards to better visualize data using Tableau/Hadoop/Pyspark/SQL.
- Implemented solutions for continuous logging tasks with Python, managing streaming data inputs into the thousands per second.
- Structured AI techniques with deep learning to detect objects (road edges) from aerial images.
- Optimization measures to reduce storage space requirements, like replacing JSON/CSV formats with Parquet format.
- Applied predictive analytics to forecast outcomes such as credit card defaults and design strategies for database/data warehouse capabilities.
What all these projects have in common is the utilization of Big Data technologies and approaches to develop solutions towards our client's goals. By harnessing the power of Big Data technologies and deploying best practices in data science processes, we help our clients identify opportunities and unlock latent insights in many different ways; this translates into innovative solutions and opportunities that were otherwise unavailable before!
We invite you to take your organization to the next level by hiring one of our elite Big Data Developers on Freelancer.com! Together we can explore fresh possibilities and get you bigger returns on your investments as you enter into a new digital era of analytics.Baseret på 8,869 bedømmelser, giver vores klienter os Big Data Developers 4.93 ud af 5 stjerner.
Ansæt Big Data Developers
I am looking for a developer to create an application and website with cloud integration for inspections. The project will be in Spanish. THIS PROJECT HAVE TWO PARTS PART OF APP FOR INSPECTIONS SURVEYS • PERFORM A TECHNICAL INSPECTION OF VEHICLES • TAKE PHOTOS OF VEHICLES OR PROPERTIES • LABEL THE PHOTOS ACCORDING TO THE PART OF THE VEHICLE • MAKE A REPORT IN PDF • SAVE PHOTOS IN THE CLOUD SO YOU CAN DOWNLOAD THEM LATER • REPORT DAMAGES OR CRASHES TO PARTS OF THE VEHICLE AUTOMATICALLY • SEND THE REPORT ONCE COMPLETED TO AN INSURANCE COMPANY PLATFORM • SHOW ON A MAP WHERE THE INSPECTION WAS DONE • CUSTOMER'S SIGNATURE ON MOBILE SCREEN VIDEO EXAMPLE PART OF SOFTWARE RISK AND FRAUD DETECTION WITH DASHBOARDS • THIS SOTHWARE WILL BE CA ...