Anodizing is a specialized finish when applied to metals and alloys like aluminum, titanium and zinc. It is the process of adding a layer of oxide to the surface, growth or anodization, which increases corrosion and wear resistance, electrical insulation and aesthetic appeal. Anodizing also increases fatigue properties of the parts and seals in lubicants for better performance. An anodizing process engineer is a professional with the knowledge, skills and experience necessary to design and optimize an anodizing process, maximize efficiency, identify and evaluate cost savings opportunities, helping clients achieve their desired product goals in the most effective way.
Here's some projects that our expert Anodizing Process Engineers made real:
- Established effective processes to coat alloys like aluminum and zirconium with a film of oxide
- Developed solutions to reduce harmful chemicals during the anodizing process
- Developed systems to ensure high-quality production standards while optimizing production cycle times
- Investigated ways to streamline assembly using automation technology
- Research options to optimize thermal performance levels of components during coating processes
Our highly experienced anodizing process engineers are always up for a challenge, taking on projects no matter how complex. At Freelancer.com, you can easily find the right fit for your project and have your Anodizing Process Engineer work on solutions tailored to your needs. With competitive rates and fast turnaround times, our team of experts pulls through every time! Invite us to take on your project today!
Ansæt Anodizing Process Engineers