Amibroker Formula Language (AFL) is a powerful scripting language designed to develop and back-test trading strategies on any kind of trading instruments, whether stocks, commodities, cryptocurrencies, ETFs or mutual funds. AFL is widely used in the industry by traders and investors to design robust trading strategies and build custom indicators. It provides a comprehensive set of functions to interact with a stock exchange. And it is also helpful in managing market data, order routing, real-time portfolio analysis, etc.
Here's some projects that our expert Amibroker Formula Language experts made real:
- Automated watchlist cleaning
- Crypto breakout strategy development
- Automated trading system creation
- Data management, order routing & portfolio analysis
- Converting from Ninjatrader to Amibroker
- Creating entry prices for strategies
- Converting from TradingView Pine Script to AFL
- Developing strategies in AFL & Pinescript
- Creating arrows on specified dates
- Option selling strategies linked with Nifty/ BNF future
These are just some of the projects that have been completed using Amibroker Formula Language and Freelancer.com! If you have an idea or project that you think needs to be implemented using the capabilities of this powerful language, then post your own project on Freelancer.com and hire an expert today!Baseret på 2,266 bedømmelser, giver vores klienter os Amibroker Formula Language Experts 4.94 ud af 5 stjerner.
Ansæt Amibroker Formula Language Experts
I am sure many of you have this readymade. This is what I want. Option chain in Amibroker (for Nifty and BankNifty). Additionally, I want following alerts. 1) Popup and audio alert If OI of a Strike increases or decreases by a specific preset percentage. 2)Popup and audio alert If overall PE-CE OI increases or decreases by a specific many strikes to be considered away from the ATM must be configurable. AFL coding must be open. For datasource I use accelpix I have Amibroker 6.20 32bit and this coding must work in this version.