til
til
til
Slags
Færdigheder
Sprog
    Job-status
    2,000 thread jobs fundet, i prisklassen EUR

We are seeking a skilled full-stack developer to build a simple responsive website designed to process text with AI tools. The site will also feature user registration, login, and a subscription-b...Sequelize as the ORM. 3. Authentication: with JWT for route protection. 4. Payment Gateway: Stripe (or anything else as long as we support both card and PayPal payments). Additional Information: 1. The core algorithm for text processing is already developed and will not be provided. We just need an explanation on how to integrate it with frontend. 2. We also possess a detailed ChatGPT thread that step-by-step elucidates the development process, which will be shared as a guide if needed. Budget: $190 Deadline: 26/9 (we need live-site access so we constantly monitor the development)

€152 (Avg Bid)
    €152 Gns Bud
    33 bud

I am looking for a developer to create an extension for Flarum, a popular forum software. This project is for personal use. Specific Features and Functionalities: 1. Sign up with username and password. No email or phone number to verify. But leave 3 security questions to verify the answer( if someone forgets his password or wants to change it) 2. Comment thread like quora. But put a words limitation on comment and reply. 3. Points/reputation system - Addition of points - Deduction of points - Access Level based on Points - Access Control System integration with current features - Points Management in the backend Preferred Language: - The extension should be developed in PHP. Ideal Skills and Experience: - Strong proficiency in PHP and experience with developing extensions for ...

€2520 (Avg Bid)
    €2520 Gns Bud
    64 bud

I am looking for a skilled developer to build a thread enabled smart switch that is compatible with both Alexa and Google Home. The switch should have the following specific features and functionalities: - On/off control - The preferred power source for the smart switch is hardwired. The ideal candidate for this project should have experience in developing smart home devices, specifically in building thread enabled devices. Knowledge of integrating with voice assistants such as Alexa and Google Home is also required. The developer should be able to implement the on/off control feature and ensure that the smart switch is compatible with both Alexa and Google Home. Additionally, knowledge of electrical engineering and expertise in designing and building hardwired power sou...

€1267 (Avg Bid)
    €1267 Gns Bud
    1 bud

Hi Kadir S., i tried to message you , but it is not going through on our thread

€9 (Avg Bid)
    €9 Gns Bud
    1 bud

I will provide with an application with the following features. 1. The application will take ASIN feed file (txt). 2. It will run through all ASIN and generate availability report. 3. The application will be able to handle multiple SP-API Keysets and work as multi thread application to achieve maximum possible speed while balancing the Keys Quota. This application will take 12-15 days.

€703 (Avg Bid)
    €703 Gns Bud
    1 bud

...the option to work with multi-threading. Being a Golang library, Golang objects can't be sent to C#, so a function will be made where the library is started, and several instances of the library can be opened concurrently/parallel. - There will be a way to obtain the number of instances, and some way to call an instance individually through an ID or some identifier for each instance. - The multi-thread part will be applied last, first you need to program the HTTP library to be used according to my C# project, I already have the part where you can send strings, and values from C# to Golang and it can be read from correct way. Also to send structures. - If you think you have experience in Golang, are an advanced programmer quite familiar with concurrency and creating librari...

€242 (Avg Bid)
    €242 Gns Bud
    10 bud

...the option to work with multi-threading. Being a Golang library, Golang objects can't be sent to C#, so a function will be made where the library is started, and several instances of the library can be opened concurrently/parallel. - There will be a way to obtain the number of instances, and some way to call an instance individually through an ID or some identifier for each instance. - The multi-thread part will be applied last, first you need to program the HTTP library to be used according to my C# project, I already have the part where you can send strings, and values from C# to Golang and it can be read from correct way. Also to send structures. - If you think you have experience in Golang, are an advanced programmer quite familiar with concurrency and creating librari...

€648 (Avg Bid)
    €648 Gns Bud
    16 bud

...{"t":{"$date":"2023-09-07T00:54:19.884+00:00"},"s":"I", "c":"REPL", "id":4794602, "ctx":"initandlisten","msg":"Attempting to enter quiesce mode"} │ │ {"t":{"$date":"2023-09-07T00:54:19.885+00:00"},"s":"I", "c":"-", "id":6371601, "ctx":"initandlisten","msg":"Shutting down the FLE Crud thread pool"} │ │ {"t":{"$date":...

€22 / hr (Avg Bid)
    €22 / hr Gns Bud
    18 bud

...20xx Select Connect to SQL Server Server name: BUS5WB Select Windows Authentication. Database: WideWorldImporters Click options->Connection Properties and change connect to database to Database in assessment ==== It’s a remote login In that u have to do assessment. ===== Client - I need video of complete work done using Remote Login ========== Client to Tutor Mail Tutor to Client Mail Thread ==== I think u have to use what’s available I’ve emailed our actual professor as well and sharing their reply ====== Tutor Reply 1- Hi Navya, You are not supposed to create anything on the WWI database. ----- Tutor Reply 2 - Hi Navya, Hope you've been keeping well. Thanks for your query. The first assessment does not require any implementation. See atta...

€189 (Avg Bid)
    €189 Gns Bud
    7 bud

...associations and NGOs will meet to explore how they can work together for a common goal, talk to each other, get to know each other and see how, together, they can improve social conditions in Cantabria. The concept we want to convey has a lot to do with the theory of the 6 degrees of separation, the red thread concept, etc... and we want to symbolize how through this thread all NGOs share ideals and objectives, even if they are all different from each other. We want to use this red thread concept to make something creative as an official poster. Above all, creativity. We can introduce the map of Cantabria in some way in the design, even if it is symbolic. (Cantabria is a region in northern Spain, search on Google to see the map). It will be the official poster of...

€50 (Avg Bid)
    Garanteret
    €50
    47 indlæg
    Hat stocked logo Udløbet left

Hello everyone, I am looking for a talented freelancer to design a logo that I can use for my baseball cap business. I would just like it in DST format so I can get it printed on a baseball cap. I will choose thread colors. The hat I need the logo for is a baseball cap, and I have very specific elements that I would like to be included in the logo. I also have a color scheme that I prefer, with specific colors that I would like to see used in the logo's design. I am looking for an experienced freelancer to create a logo that really represents my business, with colors and designs that fit the theme I am after. I look forward to seeing the results - I'm sure this project will yield something great!

€25 (Avg Bid)
    €25 Gns Bud
    81 bud

I'm looking for someone to create and post a thread on /r/PCGaming, with the purpose of promotion. I'm open to any suggestions in terms of content and ideas, as I'm not sure what would be the best approach for this. I'm looking for someone with experience in Reddit marketing and with a high Karma points on Reddit, who can craft an interesting post that will capture the attention of the subreddit, therefore helping us with promotional purposes. Please let me know if you have any questions. Thanks!

€14 (Avg Bid)
    €14 Gns Bud
    13 bud
    Seafair Yachts Udløbet left

Are you a visionary Graphic Designer with a passion for web design, ready to shape our online identity and captivate audiences through impactful collateral and email campaigns? If you're adept at weaving elegance into every digital thread and have a knack for generating compelling responses, we want you to be our Web-Focused Graphic Designer. About You: Experienced with Luxury Real Estate, High Fashion and Jewelry, Luxury Travel or Luxury Brands, you are expert at finding our uniqueness, pushing design and communication boundaries, fostering deep and lasting customer connections and delivering design solutions that seamlessly blend sophistication with interactivity, leaving a lasting impression and a bias towards action. About Us: Seafair Yachts is an iconic South Florida venue...

€2814 - €4689
    Forseglet
    €2814 - €4689
    60 bud

I am looking for a skilled conventional miller and turner who can work on both milling and turning projects. The ideal candidate should have experience in handling large-scale projects involving multiple components or complex parts...components or complex parts. Skills and experience required for this job include: - Proficiency in conventional milling and turning techniques This position is for a highly skilled and experienced CONVENTIONAL machinist. We are looking for someone to work on conventional machines (mill, lathe, drilling). We are looking for someone with advances skills (for example, you must be able to thread on the lathe) and lots of experience on conventional machines. We are looking for someone who is consistent and reliable as this position is permanent and ...

€2 - €8 / hr
    Lokal
    €2 - €8 / hr
    0 bud

Need someone to improve the loading time of website from 3.89s to 1.5-1.8s. i have already install all the optimize and delete cache plugin, i need someone to do more . https://www.dilap...Performance score. DIAGNOSTICS Avoid enormous network payloads Total size was 24,427 KiB Serve static assets with an efficient cache policy 110 resources found Ensure text remains visible during webfont load Image elements do not have explicit width and height Minimize main-thread work 8.3 s Avoid an excessive DOM size 987 elements Reduce JavaScript execution time 1.3 s Avoid chaining critical requests 47 chains found Largest Contentful Paint element 11,470 ms Avoid large layout shifts 2 elements found Avoid long main-thread tasks 20 long tasks found Avoid non-composited animations 2 animat...

€34 (Avg Bid)
    €34 Gns Bud
    14 bud

Attaching a debug error when trying to run a simple thread inside an exist project. I can't send the project, but need to solve it. If you know how please let me know your price, and let's solve it. Thanks.

€110 (Avg Bid)
    €110 Gns Bud
    4 bud

JOB IS PAYING $2 PER HOUR. DO NOT APPLY IF YOU ARE NOT OK WITH PAYMENT RATE. DO NOT APPLY UNLESS YOU CAN COME UP WITH FULL DETAILED, SPECIFIC, ORIGINAL, CUSTOM MADE IDEAS. I'm looking for marketers, creative thinkers and problem solvers that can come up with some marketing & content ideas for a group of famous ...Some of these creators do Music, some are comedians, some are podcasters. -It is not required, but having a good idea of what is going on in American Black culture will be very helpful in this job. Your job will be to come up with creative ideas that will grow these content creators brands. It can be product ideas, content ideas, podcast episode ideas, product ideas, etc, etc. You will be on a thread/chat with other Freelancers collaborating on ideas for thes...

€3 / hr (Avg Bid)
    €3 / hr Gns Bud
    12 bud

JOB IS PAYING $2 PER HOUR. DO NOT APPLY IF YOU ARE NOT OK WITH PAYMENT RATE. DO NOT APPLY UNLESS YOU CAN COME UP WITH FULL DETAILED, SPECIFIC, ORIGINAL, CUSTOM MADE IDEAS. I'm looking for marketers, creative thinkers and problem solvers that can come up with some marketing & content ideas for a group of famous ...Some of these creators do Music, some are comedians, some are podcasters. -It is not required, but having a good idea of what is going on in American Black culture will be very helpful in this job. Your job will be to come up with creative ideas that will grow these content creators brands. It can be product ideas, content ideas, podcast episode ideas, product ideas, etc, etc. You will be on a thread/chat with other Freelancers collaborating on ideas for thes...

€2 / hr (Avg Bid)
    €2 / hr Gns Bud
    5 bud

...Commercial vehicles - Business for Sales - Business Wanted - Business Partners Wanted - Takeover - Franchise - Business Guide - Free & Easy ( User posting their business events / their availability to work , or discussion . Like creating categories for freelancer in the country region ( swimming instructor / piano teacher / etc & other categories like “Earning Money Opportunities ” ( forum thread ) For example, user post the availability of their time ( date range , location preference , types of jobs they interested via checkbox , their age range ) The backend system will automatically Match and advertiser whose job hiring match. Business services drop-down tab -Mortgage Loan - Financing - iT services **( this is the collaboration in which c...

€4490 (Avg Bid)
    €4490 Gns Bud
    137 bud
    Trophy icon Janome Ruler Work Party Commercial Udløbet left

...features including the "Accurate Stitch Regulator" for Ruler work and Free Motion! Slide 5 pic 4- See how great the Acufeed Flex can be for layered fabric slide 6 pic 5 - Learn how to use mutiple feet including the HP Foot Pic 6 - The Ruler Work Foot Pic 7- The "O" Foot for piecing Pic 8 - Event includes giveaways, inspiration, and a Class Kit with a new Westalee Quilting Ruler, Fabric, Thread, $10 in Fun Money and more! pics 9+ throw in for excitmenet final slide - Sign Up Today! Learn more in the comments below!...

€103 (Avg Bid)
    Haster Garanteret
    €103
    18 indlæg

...multithreaded but we obviously not using the threading properly at the moment in time. We are after someone who can work with our lead developer to work through the issues and solve the problems we are facing (easily could be issues with how we are managing memory and resources or more basic multithreading problems). Currently we are taking a simplistic approach of putting thousands of tasks on the thread pool and most of the tasks require us to take data from local memory and then apply simple processing. Scope of the Project: - Develop a module for an existing application Expected Timeframe: - We are expecting this to take somewhere from a few hours to a day with our senior developer, most likely on a teams call pair programming. For a highly skilled individual this...

€43 / hr (Avg Bid)
    €43 / hr Gns Bud
    49 bud

...multithreaded but we obviously not using the threading properly at the moment in time. We are after someone who can work with our lead developer to work through the issues and solve the problems we are facing (easily could be issues with how we are managing memory and resources or more basic multithreading problems). Currently we are taking a simplistic approach of putting thousands of tasks on the thread pool and most of the tasks require us to take data from local memory and then apply simple processing. Scope of the Project: - Develop a module for an existing application Expected Timeframe: - We are expecting this to take somewhere from a few hours to a day with our senior developer, most likely on a teams call pair programming. For a highly skilled individual this...

€55 / hr (Avg Bid)
    Haster
    €55 / hr Gns Bud
    34 bud

...street! I have imagine lots of vegetation and why not 2 swings! I would like vegetation on the ceiling, something elegant, modern and trendy. In the ground floor, people will share tapas and cocktails. We will have DJs sometime, so people need to have space to dance a little bit. I was thinking on bench in front of the bar. The first floor is separated on 3 spaces. It would be nice to have a common thread. People will share drinks & tapas, they can as well work (I have imagined to transform the first room into a seminar room when needed), they can play game. Specific requirements for this project include: - Finalizing the layout and design of the restaurant based on my rough idea. I have some initial concepts in mind, but need help refining and finalizing the details. - T...

€164 (Avg Bid)
    €164 Gns Bud
    71 bud

...(from 35 to 75 feet in length, preferably sailing catamarans). The leads must be middle to high-income earners who have an interest in sailing and are living, have interests in, or working in Asia. The leads should be for people who have activities and interests in the region anywhere between Hong Kong and Cape Town. We have many clients from Europe, Australia, New Zealand, and the US- The common thread is that they all have interests in our region, and are actively interested and involved in sailing. English speakers only. This project requires being able to identify potential customers who fit this criterion and then deliver them as sales leads that meet the established criteria. The leads must be reliable and accurate to make sure this project succeeds. The output needs to b...

€376 (Avg Bid)
    €376 Gns Bud
    10 bud

€3 / hr (Avg Bid)
    €3 / hr Gns Bud
    6 bud

Phase 1 as discussed in thread: 307893769

€366 (Avg Bid)
    €366 Gns Bud
    1 bud

€3 / hr (Avg Bid)
    €3 / hr Gns Bud
    8 bud

...to be setup only once before i run it including every setup and then everything will run automatically in A loop , so i will be doing edits only at the first time before launching my bot . Please dont come and tell me i have to do something manually in between ( some told me this ) . Well the bot must include : 1- MultiThreads (Running Multi Parallal Devices If possible please ) . each thread will do the following : **Open the device itself . **Attach proxy to that device Via Code or automating the process of going to settings and attach proxy from internet settings . ** Install an app from Apk (more suitable so we dont have to put google account and use google play ) . ** Grab an account details from a list i give somewhere ( txt file for example ) . ** open the App...

€551 (Avg Bid)
    €551 Gns Bud
    18 bud

I am looking for a specific feature for my website. It is a customer service agent kinda chat window where user when enters their issue will get matched to one of our agent (who is logged in right now) and a real time conversation will flow from there in that particular thread. we will keep the count of time for that chat and also have flexibility to introduce pop ups in the chat window to help agent and user both.

€247 (Avg Bid)
    €247 Gns Bud
    17 bud

Hello, I'm looking for somebody who can help me create a 3D drawing of a cream jar with SolidWorks. Specifically, I'm looking for a drawing file with the extension .dae, and I do not need to simulate motion in the model. Additionally, the drawing should include the thread of the Jar lid. If you think you can help me out with this project, please contact me. Thank you!

€28 (Avg Bid)
    €28 Gns Bud
    10 bud
    Springboot issues Udløbet left

I am using spring 3.1.0 and jdk 17 getting issue in startup. Exception in thread "main" at (Native Method) at () at () at () at () at () at () at

€18 (Avg Bid)
    €18 Gns Bud
    21 bud

...Description: I am looking for a freelancer to develop an automatic Instagram content posting script using Python and ADB. It has a Python ADB automation script developed as open source. Debugging tools using ADB are, as far as I know, appium and uiautomator. It was developed with uiautomator. Also, this script was single-threaded. However, a month ago, the function was extended to operate in multi-thread through a freelance developer. This script is optimized for Instagram version: The script should be able to: - Connect to multiple devices via USB and post content to Instagram on each device simultaneously. - Control settings related to automatic posting through a .yml configuration file, such as the target account, content posting limit, and caption spintax. Skills Required...

€188 - €750
    Forseglet
    €188 - €750
    35 bud

Hi tech folks, I've got new MIX 4 from Tradingshenzhen, ...file: newROM file Data will not be wiped". I choose yes, but it just offers reboot to system, safe mode or repair mode. But the update sadly fails whichever I choose! I don't have experience working with TWRP either, so if you can suggest some how to, I would appreciate it very much! Since it is an hybrid ROM, perhaps you can follow the instructions to install via Fastboot given in the MIUI 14 thread. Or you can update the TWRP : If any techy soul out there has any idea how to do this - kindly contact me! Thanks to all

€15 / hr (Avg Bid)
    €15 / hr Gns Bud
    24 bud

JOB IS PAYING $2 PER HOUR. DO NOT APPLY IF YOU ARE NOT OK WITH PAYMENT RATE. I'm looking for marketers, creative thinkers and problem solvers that can come up with some marketing & content ideas for a group of famous American Black Content Creators. Some of these creators do Music, some are comedians, some are p...Some of these creators do Music, some are comedians, some are podcasters. -It is not required, but having a good idea of what is going on in American Black culture will be very helpful in this job. Your job will be to come up with creative ideas that will grow these content creators brands. It can be product ideas, content ideas, podcast episode ideas, product ideas, etc, etc. You will be on a thread/chat with other Freelancers collaborating on ideas for thes...

€3 / hr (Avg Bid)
    €3 / hr Gns Bud
    5 bud

...email management widget. This widget should be designed with the Ant Design library and must provide similar functionality to HubSpot's email thread display. The widget will be integrated within Zoho Creator and should interface with personal Microsoft email accounts for sending, receiving, and organizing emails. Skills Required: - React - Zoho Creator - Microsoft API - Ant Design library - Email thread management systems Detailed Job Description and Responsibilities: - Develop a Zoho Creator widget using React and Ant Design library. - Interface with personal Microsoft email accounts using Microsoft API. - Display emails in a thread format similar to platforms like HubSpot. - Adhere to best security practices considering the widget will handl...

€1372 (Avg Bid)
    €1372 Gns Bud
    82 bud
    Trophy icon eBook Cover Design Udløbet left

Need 6x9 ebook cover. Details are as follows. A fitting book cover for "The Silk Thread" could be a sophisticated and atmospheric depiction of New York City in 1948. Here are some elements that could be incorporated into the cover to reflect the book's themes and setting: 1. The main visual could be a stylized illustration of the Art Deco and Modern architectural fusion of the Sterling Building. It could be depicted at dusk, the windows of the 24th-floor penthouse glowing ominously against the evening sky. 2. The building could be situated in a silhouette of the New York City skyline, with vintage cars and the bustling city life depicted at street level. 3. Intertwined with the cityscape could be a subtle, ghostly image of a velvet rope – a nod to the inst...

€19 (Avg Bid)
    Garanteret
    €19
    91 indlæg

Join G3NIUS, an innovative startup focused on providing premium tools and resources for video editors, as our Social Media Manager! If you love social media and know your way around video editing, we want you on our team! What You'll Do: 1. Rock our Twitter with awesome posts about our video editing tools and resources. This will include at least 1 thread per week that provides helpful information and tutorials about our products or video editing in general. 2. Engage with our followers, build our online community, and make them smile. 3. provide and implement strategies to reach more people and grow our brand. 4. Hang out in our Discord and keep things running smoothly. What You Need: 1. Social media skills and experience in startups or tech. 2. Knowledge of video editing an...

€1334 (Avg Bid)
    €1334 Gns Bud
    23 bud

...help improve the loading time of my WordPress website. Currently, the website takes around 3-5 seconds to load, and I would like to reduce this to less than a second. Your results will be tested against GTmetrix Skills and experience required: - Strong knowledge of WordPress and website optimization techniques - Proficiency in identifying and resolving render blocking resources and long main-thread tasks - Experience in optimising website speed and performance - Ability to analyse website performance metrics and implement necessary improvements - Familiarity with caching mechanisms and content delivery networks (CDNs) - Understanding of best practices for optimising images, scripts, and CSS - Knowledge of tools such as Google PageSpeed Insights and GTmetrix to analyse and m...

€89 (Avg Bid)
    €89 Gns Bud
    83 bud

...from a diverse palette or provide specific color codes. -Fit Selection: The tool should allow customers to choose their preferred fit, such as slim fit, regular fit, or custom measurements. Users may also have the option to enter specific measurements for a fully tailored experience. -Lining and Accents: Users can select the inner lining of the suit jacket and other accents, such as buttons and thread colors. -Real-Time Rendering: As users make selections, the tool should provide a live, dynamic rendering of the suit, updating the visual representation in real-time as they change different options. -360-Degree View: Customers should be able to rotate and view the suit from multiple angles to inspect their design thoroughly. -Save and Share: Provide a feature that allows user...

€574 (Avg Bid)
    €574 Gns Bud
    57 bud

Hi Jan, As we discussed earlier through 2 different chat windows: - https://www.freelancer.com/messages/thread/292712331 - https://www.freelancer.com/messages/thread/305502319?isDefault=true&filter=active So this is going to be an hourly project (rate:25USD/hr), and we start with 8 weekly hour limit first (we may always and should be able to adjust it latter if needed and necessary). As discussed, the cost still and will be charge fairly based on actual hours I work on this document.
 If it’s done quicker then you’ll be charged less. But if it takes more hours for whatever reason (revisions to polish the document, work one page 14-15 of which the data not yet available, or others), the cost will be more and calculated on hourly rate. All the sames as we d...

€23 / hr (Avg Bid)
    €23 / hr Gns Bud
    1 bud

We are seeking an experienced iOS developer ...debugging skills for iOS applications. Excellent problem-solving abilities and attention to detail. Strong communication and collaboration skills for effective teamwork. Additional Information: Remote position with a requirement for a reliable internet connection. Payment upon successful completion of project milestones. Resources to Review: Please include examples of relevant previous work in your proposal. We look forward to reviewing your application. Here is a the WebRTC link to test with:

€1254 (Avg Bid)
    €1254 Gns Bud
    80 bud

JOB IS PAYING $2 PER HOUR. DO NOT APPLY IF YOU ARE NOT OK WITH PAYMENT RATE. I'm looking for marketers, creative thinkers and problem solvers that can come up with some marketing & content ideas for a group of famous American Black Content Creators. Some of these creators do Music, some are comedians, some are p...Some of these creators do Music, some are comedians, some are podcasters. -It is not required, but having a good idea of what is going on in American Black culture will be very helpful in this job. Your job will be to come up with creative ideas that will grow these content creators brands. It can be product ideas, content ideas, podcast episode ideas, product ideas, etc, etc. You will be on a thread/chat with other Freelancers collaborating on ideas for thes...

€4 / hr (Avg Bid)
    €4 / hr Gns Bud
    6 bud

€3 / hr (Avg Bid)
    €3 / hr Gns Bud
    7 bud
    Chatbot Integration Udløbet left

Chatbot integration as discussed in Menu Integraiin thread.

€141 (Avg Bid)
    €141 Gns Bud
    1 bud

...experience: - Proficiency in both C# and VB.net - Experience with converting C# projects to VB.net - Familiarity with the ZKteco Fingerprint SDK - Ability to make necessary modifications during the conversion process The attached project will need to be converted to vb.net and must be openable by visual studio 2019. As for the modifications the orriginal C# project does the fingerprint capture using a thread whereas I would like to accomplish this using a form timer instead, if the fingerprint is successfully captured within the timer than the fingerprint image would be saved to the desktop and the timer is exited preventing another fingerprint capture. The fingerprint capture routine must use the AcquireFingerprintImage routine as documented in the SDK Pdf file attached to ...

€26 (Avg Bid)
    €26 Gns Bud
    8 bud

...characteristics that we want to highlight in our brand. Taglines and Brand Principles: • Quality: "Quality has no competition". Our products are manufactured to the highest standards of quality and this must be reflected in the brand. • Innovation: "We materialize your ideas". We turn our clients' dreams into reality, we are always at the forefront of design and manufacturing. • Added Value: "One thread makes the difference". We go beyond just producing uniforms, we add value to our clients through small details that make a difference. Typography: • For the main texts, we seek a font with Serif that denotes formality and professionalism. • For the secondary or support texts, a Sans Serif font that gives a modern and...

€84 (Avg Bid)
    Garanteret
    €84
    127 indlæg
    Trophy icon Logo for an etsy t-shirt store Udløbet left

Want a logo for my ETSY store that sells t-shirts. Create an emblem-style logo where the name "Threadsetters" incorporate a needle and thread forming an intricate design or weaving through the letters of the name. Must have a modern trendy look that reflects trending vibes eg BOHO etc

€9 (Avg Bid)
    Garanteret
    €9
    75 indlæg

I am looking for a django app to be built. I simply want the user to give 1 textbox (where user can type author and title) and 2 voice inputs (they can type it too). 1 is a bio, 1 is currently struggle. From there, I want to start a chatGPT convo that accounts for their bio and struggl...to give 1 textbox (where user can type author and title) and 2 voice inputs (they can type it too). 1 is a bio, 1 is currently struggle. From there, I want to start a chatGPT convo that accounts for their bio and struggle. It will ask a few pre-programmed questions to go deeper in the convo, and then make a song in the tune of the song they type (the final chatGPT message in the continued thread). NO CSS, no login. Implemented on my AWS on a random IP address $250 - chatGPT $500- using a...

€523 (Avg Bid)
    €523 Gns Bud
    53 bud

We need to revamp the homepage design. All links and details have been discussed in a chat thread. Please include an animated picture in the banner.

€42 (Avg Bid)
    €42 Gns Bud
    1 bud

Top thread Community-artikler