Write 12 headings (titles) & subheadings for website sections
- Status: Closed
- Præmier: €13
- Modtagne indlæg: 10
- Vinder: SmartestLancer
There are 12 small sections in a website - each dedicated to a certain need / want / problem of the visitor of the site.
Each section contains a list of ideas / recommendations how to fulfill the want or need or solve the problem.
The list is links to articles or products in the form of text, banners or widgets - depending on the section.
Each section needs a heading and a subheading that entices the reader to click on the links in the section.
Length of heading - desirable 20-35 characters. Subheading - max 50 characters. Language: English.
What is desired to include in and convey by the titles and the subtitles:
- Refer to user's need / problem
- There are solutions to your problem / ideas how to fulfill your need.
- These solutions / ideas / etc. have been successfully used by many people.
- These solutions have been selected for the user
- Check out and click! :)
Sections that need headings and subheadings
(list of solutions are provided just for illustration / better understanding of the meaning - there is no need to include them in heading or subheading)
1. Need / problem - How to get money fast? Solutions - work, borrow, sell something, etc.
2. Need / problem - I am ill. Solution topic - website / internet cannot heal, but it can help you feel better (watch movies, read sites, find a book, etc)
3. Need / problem - I am tired. Solutions - vitamins, lifestyle, healthy food, etc.
4. Need / problem - I want to lose weight. Solutions - diet, exercise, food, etc.
5. Need / problem - How to become rich? Solutions - save money, build business, win a lottery...
6. Need / problem - I am lonely.
7. Need / problem - want adrenaline.
8. Need / problem - relationship problems.
9. Need / problem - want higher income.
10. Need / problem - want to look more attractive. Solutions: exercise advice, diet advice, beauty procedures, etc.
11. Need / problem - want a new hobby.
12. Need / problem - nothing to do online. Solutions: books, movies, games, forums...
“SmartestLancer did a really good job of creating witty, punchy and original headings and subheadings for a website. A great professional for tasks where the choice of words makes the difference.”