- Status: Pending
- Præmie: $50
- Modtagne indlæg: 6
We are getting married on 14 April 2018. For our wedding invitations, we are looking for a fresh, hip, unique, elegant, original design.
Our wedding will be in a jungle/tropical theme (think palm leaves, ...) and we'd like that our wedding invitation matches with our theme. However, we don't like florals (think bohemian wedding invites) and we'd like to keep it simple though sophisticated (so not to much).
We want to print our invitations on thick white paper --> so white background.
Size: 21 * 14,5 cm
Details of the wedding on the backside:
- names: Stephanie and Mattias
- date: 14 April 2018
- location: Gaston --> Address: Hurstweg 8, 9000 Gent
- start at 6 pm to write as: 18u or 18.00
- guests are invited for wedding ceremony, diner and party. To write in Dutch: ceremonie, diner, dansfeest
- for the RSVP please use following sentence in dutch: Wij kijken er naar uit om er samen met u een onvergetelijk feest van te maken! Graag uw aanwezigheid bevestigen vóór 14 maart - stephanie_en_mattias_2018@[url removed, login to view]
- idea for wedding gift: symbol of envelop + bank account number --> please use following sentence: Vrijblijvende cadeautip: (followed by the symbol of the envelop and the bank account number)
Hereby attached, some examples we like.
Can you also advise how the invitation should be printed (relief, letterpress, colours for printing, ...)
Deadline: 31 January 2018
Reward: 50 dollar