Website Mockup for an indie game studio
- Status: Closed
- Præmier: €150
- Modtagne indlæg: 9
- Vinder: lucaskais
We are a small game development start-up (3 people) Nuclear Fox Studios. We need a mockup for a small studio website which I'll then give to a web programmer for implementation.
The site should have 4 sections:
1. Games (default page) - shows the list of games, currently published and in development (two separate subsections). Each game has an icon, a short 1-paragraph description and a few buttons like "Get it on AppStore" / "Get on Google Play" to download the various versions of the game on the stores (Android, iOS, Windows, Mac, Linux). Click on every game's title in the list opens the individual page of that game with long description, screenshots, once more the links to GooglePlay, AppStore and other stores, link to youtube video which should play right inside the webpe. The game's page should probably somewhat like Google Play's or AppStore's game listing.
2. About - shows a paragraph describing the studio and a list of photos of team members with name and role (e.g. "Igor Galochkin, programmer") The list should have 2 sections: "core team" and "freelancers". Some team members may be without a photo.
3. News - list of news, each item can have a weblink and a picture. For example, a piece of news can be "2013-May-01 Mac version of Steam Puzzle is now available here (link to MacStore) + screenshot of the game shown to the left"
4. Contact - page with contact info (email, postal address, website address) and a paragraph with legal text.
No blogs, no forums, no contact forms, no user accounts or anything. But it should look professional, cool and in a style compatible with the provided logo. Use some stub text for the paragraphs
The studio name and logo should be visible on every page. The overall design of the website should fit the hardcore gamer audience: males 18-35 yo. and audience interested in indie games.
Please see the attached archive for the logo, photos of team members (feel free to scale/crop them if needed), the graphics of buttons linking to the stores, and icon and screenshots of 2 our games: "Steam Puzzle" and "To the Stars!" You can insert those graphics into your mockups on their places. The logo has a white and a black version, I'm not sure which would look better, so feel free to experiment with both
What we need: 5 images with design of each page:
5. Page of an individual game, e.g. Steam Puzzle -> this page design will be used for all other games
More info about one of the games:
[login to view URL] Android version
[login to view URL] iOS version
[login to view URL] official trailer
“Solid website design, thanks”