Web(shop) design for a equestrian sport photographer (only the design)
- Status: Closed
- Præmier: $300
- Modtagne indlæg: 22
- Vinder: AlexKar777
I am an equestrian sport photographer (mostly show jumping) and want to create a webshop to sell the pictures I take at the equestrian events.
Designing is not my strength so I am looking for someone who can do this.
As digital images of equestrian events are the only product that is sold via the webshop, there will be a simple an clear structure of the webshop.
On the homepage there should be an overview of the last events (with an option to load further events). Each event has the following characteristics:
- a name (as example "CS Hildisrieden" or "CSI Zürich" )
- a date (as example "5th to 7th December" or "28th November to 3th December")
- an image (an image I took at the event)
Each event consists of several (4 - 20) competitions. Therefore it makes sense to have an event detail page with an overview of all competitions. Each competition has the following characteristics:
- a competition number (as example "1" or "3a")
- a competition catgory (as example "R/N115" or "GA03")
- a competition name (as example "Preis der Mercedes Benz AG")
- a date (as Example "Sat. 7 December 2019")
- an image (an image from this competition)
On a competition detail page there should be an overview of the images (maybe grouped by the rider) for the competition. In a competition there are 20 to 70 riders and I take between 2 and 10 images of each rider. Each image has the following characteristics:
- obviously the image
- the name of the rider(s) on the image (in 95% of cases there are only one rider)
- the name of the horse(s) on the image (in 95% of cases there are only one horse)
- the start number of the rider
The header (if there is one in your design) should contain the phrase "photographed by John Doe" and links to the shopping cart and the profile. The footer only needs to contain my address, the rest is up to you.
A global search function should be placed prominently, maybe in the header and/or as disrupter in the event, competition and image overview. with the help of the search function the riders should find their pictures by their or the horse's name. The search results should be showed grouped by event, competition and rider.
If you have a better idea to structure the shop, let me know. I'm open for inputs.
The webshhop should have a clear and modern design. So that potential buyers quickly find their images and are not distracted while looking at them.
I need the described designs as mobile and desktop version.
“Working with Oleksandr was super easy and uncomplicated. He understood the requirements right from the start and was able to implement my wishes.”