Water evaporation -- 2
- Status: Closed
- Præmier: $190
- Modtagne indlæg: 1
- Vinder: philbrener
Concept design an evaporator tank with ~15 gallon capacity evaporating batches of ~5 gallons of water each time. The water contain ~15% acrylic acid and 5% NaOH. The water should evaporate leaving the acid and NaOH as a sediment in the original tank after the distilled water have evaporated to an adjacent tank.
- Evaporation should be complete within 5-15 hours
- Energy source is standard outlet power, no gas or other energy source.
- The sediment tank must be disposable allowing 15 evaporation cycles before replacement and throw away
- Sediment tank replacement should be accomplished by untrained user
- The old and filled up sediment tank that is disposed should be self sealing
Wining concept will have a balance but priority order of:
- Manufacturing cost
- Ease of use
- Energy efficiency
Bedste indlæg fra denne konkurrence