Voice artists for phone messages
- Status: Closed
- Præmier: $100
- Modtagne indlæg: 6
- Vinder: MirjaBecker
Name: Search for voice artists for telephone messages
The aim of this contest is to find female voices who can record voice messages for our incoming callers. After awarding the winner there might be following projects were contestants get to record about 15-20 short messages (1-5 sentences).
Requirements for the voices:
We want a female voice that sounds personal, happy, clear and inspiring. We are not looking for “formal voices”, we want a sparkling voice to represent the happy Footway feeling.
The voice artist needs to have the language as her mother tongue, and not speak with a pronounced dialect.
Sound and format:
The messages are to be recorded in a quiet atmosphere and need to be in waw-format. Max 5 MB.
What to record:
We want you to read the sample text below plus a short introduction about yourself (max 3 minutes). So two recordings per language. In the introduction you can tell us anything about yourself, for example a childhood experience, how you like to spend your free time or anything else personal that you feel comfortable to share with us.
English (translate to your mother tongue)
1. Ho ho ho - Christmas is here and Santa’s elves in the customer service are currently all busy dancing around the Christmas tree, eating Christmas goodies and inspecting the presents. We’ll open the phone lines on wednesday the 27:th at 9am and we just can’t wait to talk to you then. So get in touch or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. Personal introduction 3 minutes in your mother tongue
We have limited capacity to answer questions and/or give individual feedback during the project, please read the instructions carefully.
100 US dollars that will be payed to one winner (best voice/reading).
As we need freelancers for reading the messages in all languages we will contract up to 11 freelancers in total in following projects.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR CONTEST:
Read the instructions carefully, we see the ability to follow instructions as very important for future work.
- The task is to record the sample text in the languages you master according to “Requirements for the voices”. The sample you upload will be your contribution to the competition.
- We will award one winner and we need the winner to record all the messages (15-20 short messages) for that language in a new project. Instructions and payment for this project will follow.
- If you master more than one requested language as a mother tongue and want to compete with several languages, please upload one file per language and save all the recordings as a zip-file. Each recording is to be marked with the language it contains.
- The recording should be made in a quiet environment without disturbing sounds in the background
- Please listen to the attached file “FWJUL SE 2015” to get a to get a feel for the tone we are searching for
“Mirjam has a nice and clear voice and did a great job. I can recommend her and will definitely work with her again if we need more German voice overs.”