UX design contest for online booking of team events
- Status: Closed
- Præmie: €500
- Modtagne indlæg: 13
- Vinder: fible89
We are looking for ideas for a uniquely different online user experience that helps our customer with their key problem - organising and booking an event for their small team. Their boss has told them to arrange a business event (max. 40 people) - perhaps a team building event, a customer event, or a management team get-together. They will potentially have to book a meeting room, hotel accommodation, catering during the day, evening activities, and transportation. Our customer has these problems:
- Potentially never done this ever before and have no idea on how to do this - THEY NEED EXPERT HELP and their hand to be held all the way.
- Expected to make a great event, that everybody loves, and is in a state of fear that their reputation is dependent on this.
- Have very little time available to do this, because this is a side-task to be completed
- Will need lots of inspiration for fun activities that suit their type of team and great meeting locations
- Will need innovative ways of searching, based on the purpose of the meeting (fun, team building, creativity, and so on)
- Will need lots of reassurance that they are making good choices with info available to help them choose between the available options
- Will most likely want to build the event based on location, number of people, budget, date
After having 'Created the perfect event', our customer feels like a superhero, because they've arranged and booked everything in under 30 minutes and are certain that their boss/colleagues/customers are going to absolutely love it.
- We are looking for UX/UI concepts for the key stages of the inspire, search, review, select, and build stages of creating the event, ending in the user having placed their selections into a shopping basket.
Prioritise innovativeness of the UX and speed of completing the contest
- Low-fidelity mockups/wireframes/click dummies/videos are preferable at this stage in a standard format (such as Adobe formats)
- We DO NOT need ideas for anything past the checkout, such as booking and payment - please put your creative energies into the steps before this
“We posted a 2 week user experience design competition, which Can Y. won. He submitted his first entry fairly on giving us time to work together on developing some of his ideas further. What particularly impressed us was that he supplied documentation explaining his thinking behind his design. He independently hit upon a couple of key problems that needed solving in the design, and provided good ideas for the solution. It was a pleasure to work with Can Y.”