Template for Arabic letters worksheet. PDF part 2
- Status: Closed
- Præmier: $50
- Modtagne indlæg: 24
- Vinder: flyakiteprojects
The contest is to design a pdf worksheet for one Arabic letter. This will be used as a template for the rest of the Arabic alphabet. I am more interested in design and layout as the content can be changed. You don’t have to know Arabic to work on this project as all content will be provided. The winning design may have the opportunity to work on the rest of the project/alphabet work sheets. I HAVE 2 SIMILAR CONTEST RUNNING. THE FIRST CONTEST IS THE ARABIC LETTERS IN THEIR SINGLE FORM. THIS CONTEST IS TO DESIGN A LAYOUT FOR ONE LETTER IN ALL THE FORMS IT CAN BE USED eg. HOW IT CAN BE USED IN THE BEGINNING, MIDDLE AND END. ALL CONTENT WILL BE PROVIDED SO KNOWLEDGE OF THE ARABIC LANGUAGE IS NOT ESSENTIAL.
Things to keep in mind:
• The worksheets are targeted at children so it should be fun and interesting.
• They will be printable worksheets so do not include colours, it should be a stencil concept.
• I am more interested in design and layout as this will be template for rest of alphabet.
• There is the potential to work on a bigger project.
• DO NOT copy other worksheets I am after creativity.
I HAVE INCLUDED AN EXAMPLE OF A WORKSHEET DO NOT COPY USE IT AS A GUIDE PLEASE.
The following must be included:
• The logo Arabic train. preferably on top of page Attached
• The letter ب BA.
• Have the letter ب in a 3d version so children can colour it in. this is in its original form.
then around or next to that letter have the different variations of ب ba. refer to attachment 2nd line shows ba in beginning middle and end of word.
Include a box or text bubble for text under or next to the ba ب. (the text will be provided and the winning entry will add it once all letters are finilized)
• Have a sketch of a duck as it starts with the corresponding letter. (make sure to us an image of a duck that can be coloured in) and the word بطة
• Have a practice line of the dotted ba in its different forms for the children to trace.
• Have practice line blank for the children to practice writing it on their own
• Have the following in small writing on the bottom left corner. © copyright. Arabic train. 2014. All rights reserved.
“fantastic job, very professional. ”