- Status: Closed
- Præmier: $60
- Modtagne indlæg: 1
- Vinder: Udovas
See description attached.
Need to have nice and clean interface. Preferably using Bootstrap elements.
Div each have a fixed minimum size. (The Divs's parents will adapt to this size according to the number of ancestors).
Each group can be moved between them or to the container via Drag And Drop function.
Each group will have buttons for inclusion / exclusion of children. Each group will have a space for a header string (title).
Each group is associated with a unique identifier (ID). There will be an external button for creating a group.
• Add - Adds a new group to a particular parent group.
• Create - Creates a new group to the container.
• Remove - Removes a container group or a parent group.
• Edit - Edit the title of a group
• ListChildren - Lists the ID's of the children groups.
• AllowChildren (boolean) - Arrow attribute to allow inclusion of children
into the group.
• MaxGroupChildren - Determines the maximum number of children
allowed for a group.
• Ondrag (Pass the identifier Dragged group) Call before starting the operation Drag.
• OnDrop (Pass the sender group identifier and the destination) Call before starting start the Drop operation.
• AfterDrop (Pass the sender group identifier and the destination) Call after completion of the Drop operation.
• OnAdd (Pass the parent group identifier) Call before starting the Add operation.
• AfterAdd (Pass the parent group identifier) Call after completion of the Add operation.
• OnRemove (Pass identifier of the group to be removed) Call before starting the operation Remove.
• AfterRemove (Pass identifier of the group to be removed) Call after completion of the Remove operation.
• OnEdite Title (Pass group identifier with edited title) Call before you start editing the title.
• AfterEdite Title (Pass group identifier with edited title) Call after completion of the Title edition.
“Product delivered incomplete and faulty. Code does not have variables in English. Not in JQUERY PLUGIN format as specified. The graphic interface was nut”
Bedste indlæg fra denne konkurrence