Simple html/css project
- Status: Closed
- Præmier: $500
- Modtagne indlæg: 5
- Vinder: bahrul221
Bootstrap for super simple webshop
I want to convert this site into bootstrap:
[login to view URL]
To start with: I do like the current design. It has very little css/html and is very simple. I like the position of everything. So this project is not about finding something completely new or rearrange everything. Just SMALL changes here and there to let me able to use the power of bootstrap and to make it just a little more elegant for the eyes. It is almost more like a theme-competition than actually have to do mutch html-code.
To win this assignment, you must show me one front-page design that you draw or code and show here in competition. If you win, you must design a sub-page spesified below and code it for final delivery as html/css.
So, there are three things you need to create and deliver, using the exact same header/footer that you create, for both pages:
1. [login to view URL] (html/css)
2. [login to view URL] (html/css)
3. Nice, attractive alternative css to show how I can change color-sheme of site (css) easly.
The design-palette you use, should be reflected in the bootstrap code somehow, so that I can re-use the color sheme when I add functionality. But for the most part, please do not disable bootstrap functionality by removind global paddings/margins and so on...
1. You will notice that there is a bootstrap multi-panel on the second page. That one should work with example data from you (with images and text).
2. You should implement same or similar slider, I'm perfectly happy with it as it is.
3: Include: product category WITH sub-category in the left column (you see sub-category when you click one that has children).
4. Include: All columns/boxes as they appear on my site.
5. The logo is just a placeholder and will not be used by me. So do not think about matching colors and so on.
6. As few colors as possible. Little or no icons.
7. Background where logo is must be white as it it today. You can alternatively use faded color/bw as there is today.
8. You can add one more column for products, but nothing more. I want it centered like it is now and text should not be big. At least not bigger than on text-pages.
9. Listing of product in a good way, like it is today. Fluid that can adapt to the dynamic nature of text on products.
10. There is a pager at bottom of the page when there are 20 products.
11. Clean CSS/html - I don't want 20 css/js files. Want like I have today.
What will the design be used for?
Multi-store fronts with different logo and sometimes different colors.
PRACTICE OF SIMPLICITY: I do not. I repeat: I do not want a more complicated design than I have today. Just touch up on the current design and have it in bootstrap. Maybe remove the background from the boxes and use a fancy sub-header headline above the box-content instead. If you make something that is better than the current site, I'm happy!
The design should work OK also on iPad/Android, but most bootstrap designs do so by default. This competiton has higher price money than I usually give for this kind of work, but it is because the creative process is bigger and the coding is less than normal. So it is almost more thinking than coding in this project... Make it wonderfull!
CODE MUST BE 100% OWNED BY ME ON DELIVERY - No pre-made template or content/images from others can be used.
“Delivered beutifull project files, was fast and gave awesome support afterward. Highly reccomended by me!”