SEM Landing Page

  • Status: Pending
  • Præmier: ₹2200
  • Modtagne indlæg: 11
  • Vinder: daddy16

Konkurrence Instruktioner

We are looking for promotional contents for SEM landing page. This job is for a matrimonial website, with an unique concept of pay 1 rupee a day and get married.. i.e. paid membership is charged @ 1 rupee a day and just Rs.365 for a year. This paid membership will allow members to communicate / chat with suitable matches. Other websites charge a huge amount even for 3 months packages.
Other websites will have just 10 - 20% paid memberships, so the chances of success is less, but due to less amount and long duration of paid membership creates more communication with other suitable matches, so, this website makes 80% higher chances of success compared to others. This website has all the features that are available with other major players. And it also helps members registered with other

Matrimony means Matches and Communication - its not about product or quality if they pay less amount, the product would be cheaper. Your promotional wordings should make the visitors to register their profile.

The url of the sample page:
[login to view URL]

Anbefalede Evner

Bedste indlæg fra denne konkurrence

Se flere indlæg

Offentlig Præciserings Opslagstavle

  • daddy16
    daddy16
    • 1 måned siden

    OKAY maam. on it. thanks for the feedback

    • 1 måned siden
  • vw1266509vw
    Konkurrenceafholder
    • 1 måned siden

    read our sample messages in https://1rupeematrimony.com/rrregister , and also our bidding document for hints, set proper selling words, correct if any grammatical error. It just needs creativity and selling words. People don't have time to read in lengthy, make it short to convince. People believe that if cost is less, product would be cheap. We have given comparision, place proper words.

    • 1 måned siden
  • vw1266509vw
    Konkurrenceafholder
    • 1 måned siden

    Hi, I have received banner designs and full set of articles. This is not what we expected. We have already designed the page (https://1rupeematrimony.com/rrregister ) and sample contents also placed. Its a SEM landing page. Once a person clicks on our advertisement, he or she will be landing on this page. This page needs to be more appealing with proper words and it should convince the member to register their profile on 1rupeematrimony.com.

    • 1 måned siden
  • TemiD1
    TemiD1
    • 1 måned siden

    #extended #extended

    • 1 måned siden
  • daddy16
    daddy16
    • 1 måned siden

    make it #guaranteed. and i have submitted the full content.

    • 1 måned siden
  • digitalsohelkhan
    digitalsohelkhan
    • 1 måned siden

    please make this #guaranteed

    • 1 måned siden
  • daddy16
    daddy16
    • 1 måned siden

    i just submitted my entry but it is half the content i wrote, if you want i can send the full content. thanks

    • 1 måned siden
  • daddy16
    daddy16
    • 1 måned siden

    hi,

    • 1 måned siden

Vis flere kommentarer

Sådan kommer du i gang med konkurrencer

  • Opret din konkurrence

    Opret din konkurrence Hurtigt og nemt

  • Få tonsvis af indlæg

    Få tonsvis af indlæg Fra hele verden

  • Tildel det bedste indlæg

    Tildel det bedste indlæg Download filerne - Nemt!

Opret en Konkurrence Nu eller slut dig til os i dag!