Re-design a Wordpress theme / frontpage
- Status: Closed
- Præmier: $110
- Modtagne indlæg: 3
- Vinder: Bostondesignz
We are re-designing a basic Woo commerce site. There are no rules. You can modify the existing theme, or install a different theme. You can do anything you want, including installing plugins, add fonts, add or modify images, sprites, jQuery, video, modify the look and location of the nav menus, add or modify CSS -- WHATEVER YOU WANT, DESIGN SOMETHING!
1. I will pay $100 guaranteed to someone.
2. Losing submissions will be destroyed/returned.
3. You must submit a working Wordpress THEME, or modify the existing theme. PSDs, images, ect. are only useful if you can program them into a working Wordpress site. You need some programming skills, or at least know how to install a theme, or setup plugins to do something.
4. Contact me and I will give you admin creds to the staging server, and FTP to the /wp-content/ directory.
5. I will automatically keep your submission private, but I will publicly rate you and comment, and tell you how many submissions I have received. If you want me to make your submission public, I will do that. This will let you know where you're at in the contest. [If you're in 2nd place, work harder to improve slightly, if you're in 10th place, try something totally different!]
Here is the site we are re-designing:
[login to view URL]
Here is the staging server
[login to view URL] [GO HERE FOR MY CONTACT INFO AND FEEDBACK]
There are a couple of starter themes installed, a 2012 child starter, and it's now running a child theme of "Virtue". You can start there, or with any theme you know.
This is a basic Woo commerce site. We need to preserve the basic structure, which has four pages, "Products" "Stores" "Contact" and "Recipes". I make use of this in the current theme by having a jQuery slider that links to the "recipes", a map of the US that goes to "stores", and the front page itself is the "products". You can do it like this, or anything you can think of. i.e. if you want to somehow put the stores link into the sidebar, that's fine. If you want the recipes call to action to be an image, instead of a slider, that's ok. As long as there are four basic call-to-actions on that lead to these four internal pages: products stores contact and recipes.
Bonnnie's sells BBQ sauce. Keywords: nice old lady, grandma, Americana, wheat fields, corn fiels, Iowa, country, Mid-West, BBQ, spicy cooking.
“I would highly recommend this Freelancer, and will use her in the future.”
LasVegas702, United States.