Recruiting Contest for Robotics Expert
- Status: Closed
- Præmier: $400
- Modtagne indlæg: 11
This competition is a recruiting challenge to find individuals that match the desired skill set AND are interested in competing in a robotics competition. This robotics competition is for a global leader in technology and innovation.
Contestants will be required to utilize LinkedIn, Indeed, Monster, personal networks or any other means of recruitment to find candidates meeting the criteria below. Contestants must confirm that all candidates have been spoken to directly about project. The contestants that submit the top 5 candidates will be awarded $50USD for their submissions. The top candidate submission will be awarded an additional $350USD upon the candidate’s completion of the project listed below.
Timelines: Contest closes on July 20th. Prizes of $50US (x4) and $400US awarded August 30th.
Of the individuals recruited for this competition, top candidates will have the potential to win $6000USD, $3000USD or $1000USD prizes for their project submissions.
Please note that these cash prizes are NOT for this recruiting competition, but for the subsequent robotics competition.
Submission must include a document with the following:
- Candidate Name
- Candidate Contact Information (email, phone, location)
- Candidate Resume/Portfolio with specific details on experience related to skills listed below
- Candidate LinkedIn Page
***Candidates must be willing to provide verifiable references from past or current managers***
Top Skills of Desired Candidate (Must Have):
- Specific experience creating a 3D design and building robot prototypes
- Project management, budgeting and cost estimation for robots projects
- Experience working with robot vision systems capable of distinguishing between different parts/items and categorizing them.
- Experience working with robotics grasping system.
- Creating code for robotics
The desired candidates must be able to deliver the following by August 9th:
Design a proposal Document including:
- Technical specification of a robotic prototype
- Estimation of a recurring/non-recurring cost
- Maintenance projection for industrialization
Further Project Specifics to follow